"Moose" sighting!

LifeofRubie

Babies are on their way and Momma is doing well! Three boys so far :D so figured it was time for a Moose thread.

I would like some suggestions for his registered name. "Moose" will be his call name and my favorite that I've come up with so far is:

Cricket Hollow's Maine Attraction

Today is also our anniversary which makes puppy seem more special! Mom is Bramble and Dad is Briar. He will be an English style lab. :hearteyes:

Very exciting!! You'll have fun seeing the difference and unique quirks between your two! Lookout, the chocolates are crazy. :D

27973446_10156296607149873_4188785058173513970_n.jpg

I actually like your registered name you chose! Fits great for his call name.

How exciting! What color?

Based on @Rits post, and she has never steered me wrong, I'm going to go with what everyone else has been saying on other unrelated threads: "always bet on black".

But knowing you, you're going for chocolate :spit:

I once lived in a rental and the homeowner (who turned out to be a mean-spirited crook but seemed to be a friend at the time) had a black Lab. That was a pretty awesome dog. We'd sometimes let our dogs play together. My Red Dobe male and this black Lab male. Surprisingly, no fights.

The Lab was good looking. Big head, powerful jaws. High energy. Kind of a force. I would play tug with him and it was almost all I could do, and mind you I was 30 or 40 pounds heavier with muscle back then.

Gasp. Two month old baseboards, doors and possibly carpet? ;)
I know. I'm cringing too.
Don’t forget about the Sheetrock. Bogie loved dining on Sheetrock!!

Rubie didn't destroy much of anything, and nothing house related, so I'm reeeeaaaaaaalllllllly mostly pretty confident we can get through another puppy with hopefully less Velociraptor tendencies. We will definitely be adding another crate :thumbsup:

Rubie didn't destroy much of anything, and nothing house related, so I'm reeeeaaaaaaalllllllly mostly pretty confident we can get through another puppy with hopefully less Velociraptor tendencies. We will definitely be adding another crate :thumbsup:
And Rubie will babysit! I've always believed that older females are great at keeping puppies in line.

Back