Miracle needs your prayers & all paws crossed

Miracle is a wonderful name for this abandoned dobie. I read the thread on her on "another board" and it truly brought tears to my eyes - thanks for posting the link here - its just so beyond my understanding how anyone could do this, or allow this to happen to an animal.

Though everyone is pulling for this poor soul, it will truly be a miracle for a full recovery - someone else said it best, should this dobe with so much heart and will to live, not be able to handle the very difficult road to recovery - at least her last days will be spent receiving food, warmth, kindness and loving arms for comfort. the IDR is an amazing rescue and god bless them to pulling out all the stops to rescue this dobe!

Miracle is a wonderful name for this abandoned dobie. I read the thread on her on "another board" and it truly brought tears to my eyes - thanks for posting the link here - its just so beyond my understanding how anyone could do this, or allow this to happen to an animal.

Though everyone is pulling for this poor soul, it will truly be a miracle for a full recovery - someone else said it best, should this dobe with so much heart and will to live, not be able to handle the very difficult road to recovery - at least her last days will be spent receiving food, warmth, kindness and loving arms for comfort. the IDR is an amazing rescue and god bless them to pulling out all the stops to rescue this dobe!

Yes I do agree the last days will be the best of it's life, but I'm hopeful. I can't even tell you how mad I get when I see the picture. This is probably the worst case I've ever seen too. Poor baby WOULD have been snatched up right away without all that suffering if not for ignorant selfish people. I'm sure the owner ate! GRRRRR.
Anyway I've been blessed with some great doberman owners that have really helped Cozy Coats this year, made some AWESOME friends too. Cody & I felt a great sense of pride to donate back to the breed and help with some of the medical issues, food needs etc.
Rescue is so very important to me, and to hear this group is above and beyond is heartwarming.

Bless you and all that do something of the kind. As the pres said, we should all see the world in the eyes of a child and have that kindness and understanding. Only the best to him.

Oh dear God! Who does this to an animal?? Just breaks my heart. And yes, I'm sure the owner ate! Who stuffs their belly while an animal wastes away? I will never in a million years understand abuse, especially hunger. It's so easy to feed an animal!! *stomping away*

I can't even look at it after reading how bad off the poor thing was, but my thoughts and prayers are with the poor baby to have as much comfort as he can now.

All I can say is Grrrrrr... and give best wishes for a smooth recovery for this poor guy. It looks like there has been a great outpouring of donations and prayers for a Miracle. Dang... how could anyone do that to a dog? It's beyond sad.

I'm sorry I can't read it.....all these abused animals, that seems to be all that is on FB almost ready to stop going there....This just sickens me to the core...if I had one wish it would be that this ends....I wish I could do to these people what they seem to have no conscience to do to these poor helpless animals...maybe if more was done, just a few examples maybe just maybe something would sink in, ah we have such a wonderful justice system....I'm rambling but OOOOOOOOOOO this just makes me so DAMN ANGRY:mad::mad:

Morning update from IDR+
Miracle is eating without support today - look how sweet the picture of him is!
1/13/11: Temp is up to 100.4 and he is still slowly improving. Will do complete bloodwork today and see how things are looking there. We cannot thank you enough for all the donations. You have allowed us to do EVERYTHING necessary to give this boy the best care.

Some one already offered to take him if he makes it...HOW AWESOME!!!

More white light and healing thoughts/prayers for this boy...ok crying tears again, but good tears. This boy's a fighter..bless his little heart.
I'll try to keep this post up to date as it's touched my heart so much.

Attachments

• Miracleday2.jpg
    Miracleday2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 24
Love the pic, Pam!!! Poor boy is really trying. He's in good hands which is so wonderful.

Sally, I'm all for 'an eye for an eye' ! I'd love to starve a person who starves an animal! Trouble is, my compassion would kick in for them at some point too but oh, let me do it for at least several days!! Just until they 'get it'! Just until they've suffered enough to understand. Can I? Can I? grrrrrr....................

I'm sorry I can't read it.....all these abused animals, that seems to be all that is on FB almost ready to stop going there....This just sickens me to the core...if I had one wish it would be that this ends....I wish I could do to these people what they seem to have no conscience to do to these poor helpless animals...maybe if more was done, just a few examples maybe just maybe something would sink in, ah we have such a wonderful justice system....I'm rambling but OOOOOOOOOOO this just makes me so DAMN ANGRY:mad::mad:

I know the feeling, it keeps me from getting on some forums too. I suppose this one just grabbed my heart and won't let go. I HATE animal cruelty and there are no exceptions. I wish the law would make it so much harder on those who abuse any animal. I do believe in karma, and this person is in for some suffering.

"An eye for an eye"
AMEN!!!!

I am not sure if the name should be Miracle or Lazarus.... cause surely this dog has surely risen from the dead. I am so very guardedly optimistic - I can't believe he was strong enough to eat on his own!! Paws crossed and prayers are still being sent to help.

I'll never understand it. Knowing Spock and how happy, loving, and just constantly happy about everything I can't understand how someone could do this to any dog let alone a Doberboy. I'm glad he's doing better. I hope he continues to do better and can find a good home with lots of food and soft places to lay.

Friday's Updated Miracle pic!
We took some photos of Miracle today, and he has so much fight in him. We are thrilled with the support for him pouring in from all over the world--literally! Thank you to everyone who is pulling for him. We will get his blood test results tomorrow, so we will know what's going on in there for sure.

For more pictures of Miracle, please visit IDR+ website.

Keep it up DCF peeps and my greyhound peeps that are following this thread with those prayers, good thoughts and paws crossed!

Attachments

• miracle.jpg
    miracle.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 22
Heartbreaking story. Many people are watching Miracle!
"1/13/11: Temp is up to 100.4 and he is still slowly improving. The vet did complete bloodwork today and we will find out the results tomorrow. We cannot thank you enough for all the donations. You have allowed us to do EVERYTHING necessary to give this boy the best care. The vet did x-rays today, and everything looks good, but he has a pellet in him and a wad of wire. We will assess that later. He is eating small amounts of soft food many times a day. His weight has changed from 33 pounds to 48, which is due to rehydrating him and food so that is already amazing. "

His new pictures here:
http://www.ildoberescue.com/displayDog.php?id=1957

Back