Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Lucy (Update Thread)

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Antman408, May 25, 2019.

1. Antman408

Antman408 $ Forum Donor $

So not sure if you guys remember or not, but my friend took in Lucy from someone who had to give her up.

She came with a lot of problems, skittish, low self confidence, people and dog aggression and various other things. I’m happy to say she’s night and day difference. Lucy’s confidence has increased, no longer skittish and her aggression to people/dogs has drastically decreased. She’s not 100% but she’s on the path. She’s been in training classes and continues to improve.
    50237C5D-D83E-4D32-8F72-90E72107A146.jpeg F48AA330-DB55-42DD-9C13-D1BDECBE8ADF.jpeg C1D738D3-8264-4ED1-90B5-ACA42B45F319.jpeg 500CB737-282C-4E13-A86C-310B63688CD6.jpeg
    D27C80A7-E68D-42F8-B997-C868D03B5633.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Firestar Dobe

Firestar Dobe $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

That's awesome, so glad for Lucy! Your friend is doing a great job and it sounds like Lucy is one lucky girl! :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

This make me smile :)

In the right situations a dog can be turned around. Lucy has landed on all 4 paws with your friend. She’s being guided in the right direction, that’s awesome! :thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Such great news! Thanks for updating us on her progress!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I love to hear that! Great shots of the two of them too and it looks like they get along great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Antman408

Antman408 $ Forum Donor $

Rex really likes her, she’s not allowed off leash yet. So when I’ll throw the ball for him he gets the ball and brings the ball back and drops it at Lucy’s feet and lets her have it. I’ve never seen him share anything with another dog other than her. Lol.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Wow, awesome update. That’s great that Rex seems to be helping her with confidence and trust too!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Wow they look great together! Awww, how cute that Rex is sharing! Dobers are usually so greedy haha. Thanks for the update, I had been wondering how that situation was working out.

• Like Like x 1