1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Looking to adopt a doberman .... Midwest.. IL

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by tunnelrat, Apr 3, 2011.

1. tunnelrat

tunnelrat New Member

Already have a male doberman however he lost his mate 2 month ago to cancer. Looking to adopt a female doberman age 4 and under. :scratch:

2. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

3. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

4. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Ooops sorry...I thought that was a temporary placement :blush:

5. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

No problem Sharon....;) I'm pretty certain it's permanent placement.....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Welcome from Missouri and glad to have you join us. I know of a 3 year old female red that is coming available. You can send me a PM is you would like more info.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ButterflyMommy

ButterflyMommy New Member

OOOO Goody! Welcome and YAY for adoption! Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  8. tunnelrat

tunnelrat New Member

I tried sending you a PM however I am new so don't really know how yet. I did however start a converstation but I don't know if its is a PM. Anyways, I would love to find out more about the female which might be up for rescue or adoption. Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  9. MeadowCat

MeadowCat Well-Known Member

10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

11. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

So so sorry about your loss, it's very very had to loose them:sorrow::love:

12. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

:dc::welcome:and I hope all turns out for you
    on the adoption....................:goodluck: