Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Little piggy house guest

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Mystic, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

So I am babysitting my cousins frenchie while they are out of town. This is Bleu another intact male who actually gets along quite well with Kodak. He will be staying with us for 10 days. Kodak has been awesome with the house guest and sharing his toys and being so gentle with him. Thought Id’ share some pics of these two. He is no Dobie but he is pretty cute. Lol
    FEDFF6BC-7026-41ED-9C70-682647FB0E27.jpeg F8B336A0-75D8-43AB-B9CE-C26A0B330901.jpeg 6E57B3A7-FE5E-4D22-B2C4-6ED44D433256.jpeg B674F039-6370-40D4-AF58-86FF10B4F9B1.jpeg 39DE16BB-65EA-40A7-8A82-8D29D61B8851.jpeg 1BAD3558-77AA-4487-B2DB-1BF47DF00172.jpeg CFBEB050-5783-4C6A-8450-8D50B422B53E.jpeg
    CCFBA414-1B46-47AD-8AE5-8FE7BB7F520E.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

That’s so cute! You can tell in the pics that Kodak is enjoying himself and being a good boy. I wouldn’t mind regular updates to this thread lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Frenchies are so cute with a mindset of a Doberman at times. :D
    I am glad that Kodak gets along with him.
    How old is he?

I got the bright idea to take care of a 6mo old Malinois male puppy when my twins were just under two years old and against my hubs better judgement. I should have listened to him.

I had the pup in my home for two weeks and suffice it to say, I will never do that again.
    The damage and chaos beyond what my twins did was monumental and financially extensive. :eek:

Who knew how active and a handful Malinois are. I learned quickly the Mals are for very experienced owners that work them. I feel I am experienced with the Doberman breed but Mals are a whole other story.:spit:
    Don’t let the sweet face fool you. :rofl:
    01130149-A66C-4025-B006-4D87FB038CA8.jpeg
    Keep us updated with pictures and the adventures of Kodak and Frenchie.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

Oh my goodness I agree I don’t think I would take that on lol. Bleu is smart but almost kind of a doofus in a way too lol. And pushy about trying to get out the front door when you open it so you have to be on top on him. Although I don’t think my cousin works on things like I do cause she is always asking me for advice. I believe he is about 6 months old so still very much puppy. Although he is very good about going to the door when needing to potty and does well in the house.

I have to say I get a bit sad listening to any pug or bulldog with there breathing. Why humans created a dog that don’t do well because of there short muzzles and compressed airways is beyond me.

He snores louder than my husband too lmao!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

He looks like a little Paint! (A pinto horse or maybe a mini! ;) ) Hes adorable! I saw a lot of Frenchies when I watched The Dog Whisperer! I thought they were so adorable!

• Like Like x 1
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aww they're so cute together and it looks like Kodak is really enjoying the company. I have a friend who breeds them and shows them and while it's not my breed, they're cute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

I completely agree. Definitely not my breed to get but love being around any dog and although cute I just love bigger dogs. Doberman’s just will always be my number 1.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

OMG THEIR BREATHING :pullhair:

When Stella the bulldog used to visit us (husbands dog from a previous relationship) I would feel so bad whenever we'd do anything outside or even just on our evening walks. If it was cold, she was fine, but she never got to go hiking with us and walks in general were kept short.

She was super easy though and got along with everyone/everything. Even tolerated Puppy Dingo :rofl: She actually just turned either 8 or 9 a couple of days ago but it's been quite a while since we've seen her... Excellent houses guests but not really the breed for me.
    IMG_20160319_093823_01.jpg
    IMG_20170106_202452.jpg
    IMG_20170108_142609990.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

Oh my goodness. Yes anytime they play obviously Kodak can out last him but I eventually tell him ok settle and enough and bleu just flops down cause I can tell he needs to catch his breath. Yup very short walks. Although she hasn’t worked with him much on collars and leashes even though I gave her both when she got the pup. So I did a little training with him and Kodak Bleu and I just walked down to my mailbox. He stopped a couple times and didn’t want to move on lead but a little encouragement and having Kodak show him he was walking along side him in no time. But definitely can’t go far with him. Another reason I just can’t do the breed I need an active dog to fit me lol.
    So far they have there early morning antics and play lol. Tug of war this morning.
    C8A31F42-7C0E-41B4-B068-540749586B97.jpeg
    Them just being cute
    A0DDA0E4-4E94-43A6-84A6-34B9CA9B7B9F.jpeg
    CD6F9C3A-FB34-499C-96AC-C294C8B486B3.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  10. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Omg puppy Rubie in that first pic lol, and Stella looks so innocent and unsuspecting as Rubie is plotting and planning haha. I have to agree, a bulldog is definitely not for your lifestyle.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  11. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Sounds like Bleu is going to be one exhausted dog when he goes home lol, wouldn’t walk to the mailbox :spit:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

You should hear the bullmastiff next door! Especially when it's warm and humid out. When she walks by and I am outside, we'll stop to talk. Sometimes that guy sounds like he's not going to make it! :wideyed: We usually try to stand under a tree. If we don't, sometimes he's pulling her over to a tree LOL Stella is really cute! Again, all these dogs are not exactly one I would have but I still think they're adorable.:love:

• Agree Agree x 2