Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

"Little dawgs plead your case" contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JanS, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JstLovesErnie

JstLovesErnie Notable member

LOL She gives Ernie hell let me tell you.... she is just the sweetest little brat you have ever seen... lmao

2. Full House

Full House New Member

I dont know how to post a pic... it was all I could do to manage the avatar... though my minpins eat Kong toys for breakfast, they deserve exposureI have photobucket , not sure which tag works

3. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

The IMG code is what you need from Photo Bucket to paste in your post. There are instructions in the "Site Feedback and Support" Forum. Good luck can't wait to see your min pins!!

4. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

just copy the IMG code from photobucket and pst it right into a post and voila the pic's should show up ;)

5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Goodness yes, you have to get your dogs in here, but hurry since today's the last day.

It's real easy from Photobucket. Just open your photo and copy the bottom IMG code, then come to this thread and start your post and hit paste. There it is! :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.