1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Liberty passed away peacefully

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Liberty & Justice, Nov 7, 2019 at 8:22 AM.

1. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

With heartache, tears and numbness I announce Liberty has passed IMG_4772.JPG IMG_4809.JPG peacefully in her sleep. She had been very sick and with the hopes of medicine as a cure all it just didn't work. Cardio was the cause and she had lot of fluid around her heart. She will be forever missed and we will never be quite the same without her. Justice seems to be depressed and his age is really catching up to him now. Hug the puppies and embrace the years we're given with this breed. They will leave a forever imprint on your life. I miss you terribly sweet Liberty may you run free forever.

• Empathetic Empathetic x 25
  2. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Jr Member

Awww. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you many prayers and hugs

3. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  4. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss Stephen. :(

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Atingles10

Atingles10 Notable member

So sorry for your loss :(:sorrow:

6. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Damn...

Saddened to hear.

7. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

Run Free, Sweet Liberty :sorrow:

8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.

9. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

I am with you in thought and prayers and empathize with your grief. Liberty is forever in your heart.:down:

10. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent. Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow x 1
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh, Stephen I'm so sorry ! Just heartbreaking! :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

I’m so sorry for your loss.

13. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I am so very sorry for your loss Stephen!

Seeing the loss of all these beautiful Dobermans is the hardest part of being a member on this forum.

Run free Liberty. RIP

I hope Justice can come to terms with his loss along with you. Prayers for you both!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

You have my deepest condolences, Stephen. Losing them can be tough, and it reminds us how short and precious life can be.

Run free sweet girl :sorrow:

15. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh no, I'm so terribly sorry to hear this Stephen. :(

I know how hard this has to be for you and we're always here for a shoulder.
    I was blessed to have the opportunity to meet her in person and she was such a sweet girl inside and out.

Run free beautiful Liberty. :sorrow:

• Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  16. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

I am so so sorry, my deepest condolences to you and your family. We all share and empathize the heart break you are feeling, she is such a beautiful happy girl but now she is no longer in pain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

Thank you all for the kind words and care. Yes she was amazingly kind and gentle and loved by anyone that had the pleasure to meet her. Surely a model for Dobermans' everywhere. My heart isn't the same and I cannot overcome the leaks from my damn eyes. I have Justice to lean on but he's in not so good shape. Pinched nerve in the neck so he has issues walking, among the near 10 years of age it's just been a tough go this year. But we will remember Liberty with smiles and a few tears, she was truly worth knowing and she gave me 7 1/2 years of amazing memories. But thank you all for the well wishes, it is appreciated.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
  18. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

So sorry for your loss. :sorrow: No words can truly express the grief of losing them but our thoughts are with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss. It is never easy

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So sorry to hear this. She lived a great life!