Let's see puppy update pics!

Ravenbird

$ Forum Donor $
It's pretty dismal news everywhere else. Nothing makes us smile like dog photos and I know lots of us here have puppies. So let's use this thread to show puppies under 1 year old and get some updates on what your pups are doing these days! I'll start with this one, Asha doing social distancing. lol, let's change the subject already.

IMG_0654.JPG

As for updates, Asha is now 6 1/2 months old, CGC classes are canceled so I'm bummed about that. Here's to hanging out around the home and training as best we can without a class. We hike a LOT in the mountains but I'm always more pooped than she is. When she rests, I rest.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_96.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_96.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 25
  • fullsizeoutput_9c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_9c.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 22
Nothing like a young Doberman to keep our minds off the news! at least a little bit of the time.

Beautiful girl! :love:

We are inevitably going into complete lockdown over the next couple of days. Our armed forces have placed 20,000 troops to help in the crisis so this post, for sure will bring much needed smiles to us all.

Here we go...

Crazy eyes for his new toy...

0279333E-225C-4AC6-8E74-CED651B49FE6.jpeg

And the 4 stages of happiness with his Ox trachea...

69CAC72E-CEA9-43BE-82F3-BA4808B57B0A.jpeg

@Viemarangelrock that puppy is growing too! Made me giggle, that wild puppy look - Thanks for sharing! @NamVetJoe where DID the time go?! I was thinking Tyson might be 8 or 9 months by now. Whoops, maybe I should have said all pups less than 2 years, LOL. I just feel like we need some more cheer around here!

It's too late to edit my original post, but I'd like to invite all dogs of all ages to update what you're doing with your dog(s) lately, weathering the crazy world we live in - with a post that makes us smile. It's too quiet around here!

Bedja is 13 months, half Euro, F133A3FD-0CAF-462E-BAAF-C6F4369376B6.jpeg CE1EDFE1-CF22-49A1-B1E6-FA0D5726DD23.jpeg BBC13950-F607-4042-B9C4-FB681FD5510C.jpeg 1F71FAF6-6684-41BD-93BA-1D85AA2748AA.jpeg DABC0A14-9262-4CE2-B502-9EB3C4BA9B9F.jpeg C804B647-3F46-41FF-A0EE-14D5437A373A.jpeg energy inexhaustible. We go out three times a day if the weather is nice, otherwise twice for an hour each. Play two ball and tug. I think he is happy.

Remi will be 10 months in just a few days. I've worked alot lately so during my husband's pupsitting moments she has dug quite a few holes and continues to eat sticks. Heck she will chew the lower branches off the trees. But really hoping I can get into a good routine since my "quarantine" has just started.

Attachments

• 20200229_101713.jpg
    20200229_101713.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 9
Remi will be 10 months in just a few days. I've worked alot lately so during my husband's pupsitting moments she has dug quite a few holes and continues to eat sticks. Heck she will chew the lower branches off the trees. But really hoping I can get into a good routine since my "quarantine" has just started.
Damn, you got exposed on the job, no doubt. Take heart, the time at home with your Dobe will do you good.

Oh goodness no, I have not been exposed well at least to my knowledge, I have not. However, only emergency surgeries are allowed, I'm PRN, so I'm home unless the hospital I work at really needs extra staff; I'm on a unpaid extensive "vacation". Guess I should not have said "quarantine".....lol. but I don't mind
And yes, from all the stresses and long hours at work, I'm actually looking forward to this time with Remi and some spring cleaning.

Here ya go @Tropicalbri's - this was yesterday - I know you must love the ocean something fierce, but I'm a high desert mountain kinda gal. This is basically my backyard. I live at the base of that mountain. Asha carried that big chola branch about 1/4 mile. Good jaw workout! Help us all stay sane, I added in the comments to include all dogs here, not just puppies! Post your twins & and update!
fullsizeoutput_9d.jpeg P1000333.JPG

Here ya go @Tropicalbri's - this was yesterday - I know you must love the ocean something fierce, but I'm a high desert mountain kinda gal. This is basically my backyard. I live at the base of that mountain. Asha carried that big chola branch about 1/4 mile. Good jaw workout! Help us all stay sane, I added in the comments to include all dogs here, not just puppies! Post your twins & and update!
View attachment 106292 View attachment 106293
That girl will have a powerful bite to her. Beautiful scenery!!

Back