Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Kevin Hart: 'I've become a dog dude'

Discussion in 'Canine News/Informative Articles' started by FredC, Jul 10, 2016.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

27th Jun 16 | Entertainment News

Kevin Hart's fiancee has turned the comedian into "a dog guy".

[​IMG]
    The funnyman, who is set to appear in new animated movie The Secret Life of Pets, admits he was totally against mutts before he met Eniko Parrish, because he didn't like the idea of a dog tearing up his perfect pad.

"My fiancee has turned me into a dog guy," Kevin told U.S. chat show host Stephen Colbert. "I wasn't, I can admit it. I was against pets. You see, that's what women do.

"I didn't want nothing that could mess my house up... They (women) make you do what you don't wanna do... That's a talent that women have, they beat you down. I don't know she did it. I think she asked me for two years straight and one day, I might have been drunk, I was like, 'Alright', and the next think I know we get these dogs... and now the dogs sleep in the bed. I have no say so... I don't even have control of my bed anymore."

Hart owns a Doberman Pincher and a mini-Pincher, and admits the latter was supposed to be nothing more than the punchline to a visual gag.

"A min pin is a small version of what the big dog is...," he explained. "I bought it as a joke because I said when people come to my house, they're gonna say, 'Oh wow, look at the big Doberman. Hah! He got a little one too...' Nobody has done it and it's p**sed me off. It's made me feel like the little one was a waste of money... You're there for a punchline!"

© WENN Newsdesk 2016
    Source: Kevin Hart: 'I've become a dog dude'

• Like Like x 3
  2. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

He thinks they are the same breed but one is smaller :facepalm:

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
  3. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

And he says he only bought the min as a joke. Aye...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Some "dog guy."

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

They'll say just about anything to promote and make themselves money...............Only positive is he ended up with a Doberman. I think I'll wait for the movie to hit Redbox so they don't make so much off me. Hell have yah seen the prices of popcorn lately ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Yes, I remember reading an article online about him having a Dobe. I think at the time I was checking out the Movie to see if it would interest my son.

Here's an Instagram pic of him and the dogs...

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Say, wha???? :tap: :rp:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Viemarangelrock

I think he's trying to be funny but failing miserably. Lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. FredC

FredC Guest

That was my thought too.

10. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Either that dog is huge or Hart is a little dude?

11. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

And whoever did his tile can't see very well:D

12. Viemarangelrock

I think Harts a little dude lol
    Reminds me a little of Kobi jumping up to my 8 year old, haha!