Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Kaia's Ears (a work in progress)

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by haunani, Nov 19, 2020 at 1:36 AM.

1. haunani

haunani New Member

We're at 8.5 months now, and still have a ways to go with her ears. Part of me is super excited to see how they'll look when we're done, and part of me loves the adorable floppiness of them right now, lol.

This was on our way to obedience class the other night. (I gave her a small break just for class, as one was falling out, and I didn't have time to repost before class.)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Looking good right there. The bases appear strong, just some upper ear weakness that should come with continued diligent posting.

Good job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

They're off to a good start but I definitely wouldn't leave the posts out long with the one is drooping like that. As stated, the bases look strong so they just need more time. Which posting method are you using again?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. haunani

haunani New Member

Jan - Backer rod here. They were only out for the class. They went back up as soon as we got home.

• Like Like x 2