Join us on our new journey....

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Just beautiful! She sure resembles most of the Liparland dogs I've seen so I wouldn't be surprised at all of she shares some of the same lines as them.

Viemarangelrock

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Wow! She is really gorgeous! How did the first night go?

She was an angel! We left the crate door open as she had been in there earlier that evening, she decided to sleep on the raised bed, good girl! I don’t think she’ll bother much with the crate, she’s just turned 4 (31st Oct) and shows really good manners and shows no signs of destruction. The guys at the kennel said that her kennel, bedding etc...was always in really great order.

She’s smart, we’ve worked that one out already. Lol
She can open doors like a pro and has learnt to flip the bin lid up. She doesn’t take anything out she just likes to flip it, haha!!

She slept from 10.30 till 6.45...not a peep :)

Viemarangelrock

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Just beautiful! She sure resembles most of the Liparland dogs I've seen so I wouldn't be surprised at all of she shares some of the same lines as them.

Her pedigree name is on her passport. I’m out visiting my dad at the minute but I’ll have another look tomorrow and let you know her pedigree name. I think my husband did a quick search last night :)

bomary

Hot Topics Subscriber
She was an angel! We left the crate door open as she had been in there earlier that evening, she decided to sleep on the raised bed, good girl! I don’t think she’ll bother much with the crate, she’s just turned 4 (31st Oct) and shows really good manners and shows no signs of destruction. The guys at the kennel said that her kennel, bedding etc...was always in really great order.

She’s smart, we’ve worked that one out already. Lol
She can open doors like a pro and has learnt to flip the bin lid up. She doesn’t take anything out she just likes to flip it, haha!!

She slept from 10.30 till 6.45...not a peep :)

It sounds like she knows she's HOME! That is just awesome...like it was absolutely meant to be! This truly is just awesome!...makes my heart smile!

Viemarangelrock

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
She sounds like such a sweet soul. Appreciating all that she got from the kennel and bringing that appreciation to your family.

I have so much admiration for the Dobermann rescue team. She arrived in the U.K. in Dec of 2016 and they have been rehabilitating her since day 1. She was afraid of women but men mostly.

Here’s a message from one of the rescuers....

1D14A9B1-7DF8-4655-BB89-B6E1C3BE1DC3.png

Look at her with her new dad this evening. Exposing her belly for rubs...

DAD595DD-4440-42B6-ACC8-A703E3915B54.jpeg

And a scratch...

F31B04D2-777E-4B64-879D-F9FE48D95AC4.jpeg

Warms my heart :)

Regalis

Notable member
Just catching up on this thread ...

O M G !!!!! Love love loooove the name.

And those EARS! Ahhhhh. She's perfect. And I normally don't fawn over females ;) but she is stunning and how cool that you were able to get your dream of cropped!

DD4MSpock

Hot Topics Subscriber
First off, I’d like to thank you all for your love and wishes for myself and my family over the last week and a half. You’ve all been my rocks throughout the most difficult time in my life.

Kobi was my world, he meant more to me than most people I know. He was loyal and loving. He’ll always stay dear to our hearts. Now and always.

My family are lost without the kindness and love of a dobie. We have talked lengthy about where we go from here. I’d like you all to know that we have started the process of dobie adoption through a rescue group called Dobermann Rescue UK & Europe (DRUE)

So, I’d love for you all to experience our new journey. It would mean the world to us :)

Congratulations on your new venture. I hope someday to follow you.

A question - In re: DRUE, is there an equivalent organization in the USA that rescues dobies?

Ingrid H

Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
It's remarkable how trusting she is rolling over on the floor getting belly rubs! She sounds perfect :) 4 is such a nice age too. Beyond the destructive phase and still so active

GennyB

Hot Topics Subscriber
She sure resembles most of the Liparland dogs

I'll say! There is more than one pic that @Viemarangelrock posted that I thought 'how did she get a pic of Rumor?'

I think my husband did a quick search last night :)

That could be fun....or not. When I brought my first dobie home, I fell hard for that boy. Just had to know more about him. I learned his kennel and and started my research. Found the lady that had owned him. She had purchased him for her breeding program but he didn't turn out the way she had hoped. She sold him to a guy that turned out not to be the best home for him. I took him. When I contacted the lady she was upset the guy had sold him. He was supposed to contact her if it didn't work out. There was a time there that I thought she was going to try to him back. Thankfully she decided he was in the best place. Yikes! I was petrified there for a minute.

Lucian

:love: What a blessing it is that she found such a good home, not just any home but yours! She is such a beautiful girl!
Just know that as I sit here I have the biggest smile on my face and eyes full of tears... what a beautiful beginning!
This is so awesome!!!

Gelcoater

Expert ThreadCrapper
$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
It's remarkable how trusting she is rolling over on the floor getting belly rubs! She sounds perfect :) 4 is such a nice age too. Beyond the destructive phase and still so active
I could not agree more.
Rolling and giving belly is a far bigger thing than some folks would think.

Sara and her family got a great Doberman.:thumbsup:
And, a Doberman got a great family.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: