• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

JKKS again!

Altobello

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL DOBERMANN LOVERS:

Marcia Jacinski from JKKS Euro Dobermans is trying to deceive people into believing she is Altobello breeder or our representative. it is attempted theft of our identity, many years of our hard work, reputation and quality selection.

We are in no contact with this person and she does not sell our puppies. Numerous forged e-mails and a false Altobello web site resembling ours are just part of her scam.

Our official web site is only: www.altobellodobermann.com

We have already taken appropriate legal actions against this person and will do the same against similar attempts in future.

Hello. I know this post was made awhile back but I have a question. Is your Altobello line and Di Altobello one in the same? I had a doberman who was Sired by Di Altobello. He is no longer with us but I just wondered. Thanks!

Altobello,
Thanks for this information,i must report this to the Doberman club of Great Britain and the Kennel club so that no one gets decived over this side of the Atlantic, in case any poor sucker over here trys to import one.This is fraudulent and in many cases i would say is liable.I would have this person in court quick smart!I too have a stake in this as i keep euro's and american breed over here and this would taint mine and many fellow euro breeders should anything untoward come of this.
Thanks for the warning and i will be reporting this over this side of the atlantic so should anyone import one alarm bells will start ringing.
Chris

Hmmm they were difficult to track down but i found the fakes. Doberman Pinschers Canada

Beware these people are frauds and its obvious they are profitting off the true Altobello name. steer clear of these con artists. I will have to do some more research to determine if they actually do breed Albinos. :( I really dont doubt it considering there not above useing somebody elses hard work and dedication to profit from..

Wow, I find this so confusing! Going to the site you posted, Von, it says Altobello Dobermans...so you (and the member Altobello) are saying it's NOT Altobello Dobermans? Without the member telling us that, how the hell would one know?? Ok, I must be too honest or something cause I would just trust that one IS who one says they are,...I mean, how does anyone know the difference for crying out loud. And how did you find the fakes? How can you tell? This is disheartening that someone can be so deceiving! :mad:

No it is not The one and Only true Altobello breeder. and these people couldnt hold a candle to Altobello There con artist useing the world famous altobello name to make a buck. Im sure it has fooled many people in the past. its really a shame to if there truelly breeding Albinos and Z factored dobermans. I may be in the minority here but i for one truelly respect what Altobello "Dejan" has done with his dogs and these other people are just ripping off there customers as im sure none of the canadian Altobello Phoneys dogs have titles. As a matter of fact ill make a post in the buyer beware about this. when i get a spare minute or two.

Its easy to know the true Altobello They have been in buisness for decades. And has always had an outstanding reputation. With many many foamous Dogs Plus Altobello is in my Girls Pedigree several time. So i just know. ;)

But how you found out,its the real one or not????

See, that's how I feel. Someone like me who doesn't know the breeder, just wouldn't know the difference and that's what I'm talking about. Boy, that's pretty awful to do that! Even to have a website and all. Just really makes me mad. One of the worse things around, is deceiving innocent people. Really sucks! :mad:

I cant understand anybody not wanting to build there own solid reputation. My kennel may be new but im determined to do everything right. because i want peple to be proud of my/there dogs. i want people to be able to hold there heads high when they tell people where there doberman came from. And no matter how god you are that will never happen useing other peoples har work as your own..

I know what your saying there Von,there would be up roar here if some one did that to the point it would be classed as fraudulent and the police would be involved and they would be arrested and tried!

i cant understand anybody not wanting to build there own solid reputation. My kennel may be new but im determined to do everything right. Because i want peple to be proud of my/there dogs. I want people to be able to hold there heads high when they tell people where there doberman came from. And no matter how god you are that will never happen useing other peoples har work as your own..

:0047:

i hear what you are saying Von,but its really hard to find out what is a great breeder or not.i been talking about that with some one else and said if people give the breeder a good reputaion,that when they breeder becomes a good breeder,sure his line and work is another point,but i think alot is what people will say about the dogs and if they are happy and proud of them.but still when i see,that Kennels use the same name and not everybody knows all those pedigree's,then we have a problem to find the right one and not everybody is on a Forum to find out,;)

you have to work hard on your research Tina,first of all check to wether the two breeding animals papers have been connected to a champion then check yhid against your local kennel club and then if you have to check the kc data base to the information provided.

Back