Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Jan/Feb Picture Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by jeoestreich, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

awwwww what a great pic Clover

2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful! Don't forget to set that aside for next years puppy calendar contest too. ;)

3. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Ahhhh Lola is soooo sweet!!! I see this picture in next years puppy calendar for sure!!!!!!

4. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Logan chilling in the sun room

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh what a sweet boy, Logan is!! Pretty room too, Sally! :)

6. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Pretty picture!!! Logan is a handsome boy!!!

7. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Thanks guys......

8. TOCONNOR1

TOCONNOR1 New Member

I don;t know if this will work but here is one of mt Dante

RL="http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/toconnor1/?action=view&current=P1010158-1.jpg"]http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/toconnor1/?action=view&current=P1010158-1.jpg[/URL]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Hi TOCONNOR1 It didn't work... Copy the IMG Code from Photobucket and paste it into a message here, and your picture will appear. Try again- I want to see!

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

I remember Dante now... He's gorgeous! I made it to your Photobucket album on my own from your link above

10. JanS

I went and grabbed the code for you and added it to your post Tom, or at least I think that was the one you wanted?

Beautiful shot!

11. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I thought about doing it for him, but figured he's got to learn someday:rofl: Your a computer illiterate enabler Jan! LOL

12. TOCONNOR1

TOCONNOR1 New Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP-i WILL TRY TO GET IT NEXT TIME WHEN I TAKE SOME MORE PHOTOS--wE HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH HIS CDX & UTILITY TITLE WORK COMING UP THIS APRIL.

13. tlew49

tlew49 Novitiate

[​IMG][/img]]

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

[​IMG]

Mercedes (Sadie girl) 8 months old

Owner:tlew49

• Like Like x 1
  14. immortaldobes

immortaldobes Active Member

ok with that great prize from Ingrid I had to put something in!! Here are Ari and Miles at the beach lookin tough!

[​IMG]

wish I could enter more! I really need that collar!! LOL

• Like Like x 4
  15. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

great Pic April, i'm so jealous you could take your two to the beach.

16. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

OMG i love them all

17. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

Just bumping this up. Get your pictures in to win this awesome prize. I am closing it on the 22nd.

18. hexi99

hexi99 Active Member

would love to enter cant get my pictures off of photobucket or anywhere to load onto this or any other site

19. JanS

hexi, the code you had in your sig before was carried over from Photobucket, so the same should work for you if you paste a code like that into the message part of a thread.
    Let me know if you need a hand.

If you want to add them to your own album here and post them, here's a step by step tutorial on how to do it.
    http://www.doberman-chat.com/showthread.php?t=5066

20. MomToMany

MomToMany Member

Okay, since I have my "real" pics from this week, I'll enter my personal fave. Well, I had two faves, but I'll save one for next month. This one, I think, shows Riley's sweet face the best:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.