Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

It's official - 2014 Natls hosted by MCWDC

Discussion in 'Other K-9 Shows and Events' started by Dobs4ever, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Mid Central Working Doberman club would like to announce that we will be hosting the 2014 Natlonals in Warrensburg, MO

DATES: April 27th - May 3rd.

We are planning a health clinic for those needing echos and cerf's. It will be at exceptional special pricing. Echo's will be done by the cardio staff at MU. They have done our echos before and they are awesome to work with. More details later as we just got the official word that we would be hosting it.

We will host 3 conformation shows and 3 obedience shows to encourage all to come and work with us to make our dogs a success and promote our venues. IPO trial Sat May 3rd. Let's make HISTORY for the Dobermans.

Judges and details TBA. We ask for your support - we are going all out for the dogs. We have planned some of the nicest prizes you have ever seen. We are sparing no expense to show our love and devotion to these dogs. We will have lots of high one of a kind Doberman trophies and ribbons. You will want to win!!!

Warrensburg is 45 minutes from Kansas City, MO -

Also please note our club web site has moved - the new URL is Mid Central Working Dobermans Club of Missouri We will be setting up a web site for Nationals as Denver did an outstanding job last year and we thought the addition of the Natl web site was a brillant idea so we are going to steal it!!!

Let's start planning now and let's look forward to a great week for UDC and the Dobermans.

I would like to thank the special folks who made this possible - Eric West (DG) Genny Blair (paintsinthegame), Jan Smith and David Stroff. They are always ready and willing to step up for our Dobermans. Hope to see you all in Warrensburg, MO April 27 - May 3rd

• Like Like x 7
  2. FredC

FredC Guest

WOW!!!!! Huge Congratulations Suzan I know that had to have took some doing... Ive been wondering

• Like Like x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Congrats on getting the bid you guys! I know it will be a great one and you can bet I'll be there if humanly possible. Hopefully a bunch of members from DCF will be able to attend again this year so we can all meet up in person and do the Doberman thing. :dance:

• Like Like x 1
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:dance: I am really excited to finally know for sure that we got the nod. Now I am off :sonic: to start making trophies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FredC

FredC Guest

Ill be there next year.. Pencil me in now.. And ill be bringing a Surprize! :dobe:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Congrats!!! Very cool!!

We will be there. Count us in for conformation with Aria. Plus, Archer will be old enough to get a baseline echo by then. Exciting!!!

It will be nice to meet everyone :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Keep me posted on the conformation shows.

I'll do my best to make them.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Star Dobe

Star Dobe Hot Topics Subscriber

Yes, please keep us updated on the conformation shows!

Thank you for all that you do!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

Wow congrats Suzan. That is huge!!!
    How typical that I won't bloody be there. I'm bummed.

I will however be more than happy to sponsor prizes and whatever you need. Just let me know. :D

• Like Like x 4
  10. Dobs4ever

Katja - how very gracious and supportive of you for our dogs. If you do sponsor prizes we will give you a free quarter page in the catalog - I would have to get club approval for more than that but will certainly bring it before the board. You would need to submit camera ready art work and we are going to do a 2014 Natls web site and you would get a free promotion on that as a sponsor.

Just let me know what you would be willing to part with. I am sorry you, Easter and Bailey are so far away now.......we would love to see you again.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

x3!!!! Health clinic too. Planning on an Echo for Archer. Aria will be aprox 8 months by then :confused:

Congrats again... and thanks for your hard work and dedication :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dobs4ever

As we move forward one of the first things to get ironed out is chair and judges - then we will have a schedule together hopefully by the end of August to place on the web site. If anyone does want to donate prizes for the silent auction - prizes etc. we will give a 1/4 page add in the catalog and a ad on the web club web site and the natl web site.

We will need lots of help and we will be bringing in dogs from all around the country. It is pretty awesome. Denver was wonderful last year and I was glad I got to spend the whole week - BUT that is how we ended up with Natls .......someone whom shall remain unnamed but he goes by Da Wiz Stunna was spreading the rumor.......Everyone was coming up and asking me if we were doing it and I said HELL NO!!! It was the first I heard but when I approached our club board of directors they were in favor so we submitted a bid and now it is history. It is wonderful to work with a club board that is supportive of our dogs and supportive or promoting them - they are hard workers and they rock.

Fortunately I am not new to hosting club trials and setting things up or we would be in deep doo doo, not that that has ever stopped me before.

We also have an upcoming working workshop Wayne Singleton AKA as Da Wiz Stunna (HA) Sept 7 and 8th and then our annual club trial Oct 4 - 6th with health clinic and echos for $195.00 (very special price for anyone interested) We will have conformation, obedience Sat and IPO Sunday

I have moved the club web site to Mid Central Working Dobermans Club of Missouri and most of it has been uploaded so you can check there for schedules, judges, dates, and health clinic info or you can PM me or call me.

• Like Like x 2
  13. JanS

Oh very cool that quite a few of you are already on board! It will be so great to meet more of you and of course what a photo op again! :gun:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dobs4ever

We are excited that we have Pay Pal set up now for online entries.

• Like Like x 2
  15. JanS

At this point I think it seems to be working better than Zooza did for the Denver one since stuff wasn't carrying through with them.

16. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Good for you.

I absolutely despise zooza.
    PayPal is such a better option.

17. FredC

FredC Guest

Let me know if you need a hand with any technical details like websites and such. ;)

• Like Like x 1