"It"

These two are,they're up that tree with no inclination to come down;)

Haha, we had that a couple of years ago in our big maple tree. Yes they will be up there all day (and they're not quiet):eek: We had neighbours coming by to see what was going on (we live on a corner lot). It made for an interesting day

Ugh. I have one visiting my garbage cans every night lately. The other morning i found the can halfway across the yard, so it must be a big one. Dobie goes nuts when I take her out at night (smell), but I still keep her leashed -- until she grows a brain.

They left.
I guess it got hot enough up there in the sun they gained some courage.
Last I saw them they were going over the wall into the neighbors house.The one with the pool;)

I know how I'd get them down, but then I don't live in California ;)
Yeah,I don't think the neighbors would like that solution much.
Not that it didn't cross my mind;)
My second thought was I wonder where I can find some good coon recipes...They were healthy.

Yeah,I don't think the neighbors would like that solution much.
Not that it didn't cross my mind;)
My second thought was I wonder where I can find some good coon recipes...They were healthy.
You can stew anything in a crock pot with some tomato sauce... even works on fresh road kill! :whistle:

You can stew anything in a crock pot with some tomato sauce... even works on fresh road kill! :whistle:
Lol.
Some people eat to live,others live to eat.I am the latter.
Roadkill won't be on the list until I transfer back to the first category.:)

We have three that waddle along together at our house. They get in the yard and pick through the dog poop for a morsel of undigested food at night and proceed to mush it ALL OVER my husbands truck. He hauls off the trash when he goes to work in the morning and they had been getting up in the bed of his truck and picking through the trash bags. He gets like :furious::cus::rp::rp::stomp::machinegun::pullhair::complain::wtf2:

Oh Lordy Lordy lol.. This thread has taken a turn.
A turn?
We've covered a mystery "it",Batman scenes,beards,Halloween costumes,beards and hair again,your kids,coons,shootin coons,and a desire to eat coons,road kill,and coons digging through poop.
Pretty par for the course in a thread I start.:)Actually,not as far off topic as some.;)

A turn?
We've covered a mystery "it",Batman scenes,beards,Halloween costumes,beards and hair again,your kids,coons,shootin coons,and a desire to eat coons,road kill,and coons digging through poop.
Pretty par for the course in a thread I start.:)Actually,not as far off topic as some.;)
:lmao:

A turn?

I was just reading through this thread thinking it had covered quite an array of topics..and keeping two topics consistently running at once (it/coons and beards). Oh how I have missed the DCF regulars while I've been busy with life. :)

:rofl: Believe it or not, I'm just now seeing this thread and laughing all the way through it's many 'turns'!!!!

And I will say one thing about men and shaving.......the day my hubby stops shaving, so do I! :evilgrin:

Now, he's had a moustache since I can't remember when and I doubt I'd recognize him if he shaved it! But a beard? Uh uh.

I'm not totally against them at all either. I'm with Rits here:
Beards are okay as long as you take care of it like you would your own hair! Washing, combing, trimming. I find stubble and nicely groomed short beards attractive. However...lol...SOME guys don't look so great with beards so soorreee fellahs, not all beards are equal.

It's just that hubby unshaven at this point just makes him look like an old homeless man! LOL!!!

But we have one friend that has that "maybe two day beard"? I don't know how long it takes to grow like that but his is dark and I like it on him.

Duck Dynasty? :confused::thumbdown::weird::wtf:

My Ex hated it to.. Ehh, when you realize you have more days behind you then you do ahead of you its time to start living a bit more for yourself and a bit less for others..

My Ex hated it to.. Ehh, when you realize you have more days behind you then you do ahead of you its time to start living a bit more for yourself and a bit less for others..
The wife is growing used to it.I could explain how but would be a bit explicit for this forum.:D

Uh-oh.

Not the greatest pic I realize,but as we enjoy the cool night's breeze something had them both looking out there.image.jpg

Not the greatest pic I realize,but as we enjoy the cool night's breeze something had them both looking out there.
Ohhh, that's right, this thread was about IT not beards! :eek2:

Hubby and I were just talking about raccoons and how we seldom see them like we did in our last home. But then our house was the opposite it is here with our woods being out front here and in the last home it was out back. So raccoons were more right off the deck there and sometimes ON the deck. Here I only see them in my trail cam! But then just as we were talking about it (we were driving) theres two of them running up the tree in the dark in front of someone's home! I quoted to hubby that I was glad we don't see them much:
Be careful with Racoons. I've seen dogs with their sides sliced open from the little bastards claws.
I'm sure that's true, especially if covered or caught.

And going back off topic to Gelcoater , Looking back to the first page here I can tell you I like the shorter, trimmer 'pirate' better than the longer version you've got going for Halloween now. :)

Back