Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Introducing Robin!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Ingrid H, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

aftercrop.jpg misspink.jpg MissPink.jpg 101549570_1317612205095583_6798026407352991744_n.jpg I really lucked out and found a litter of Dobermans not too long after Hans passed. We went and got our new puppy Robin today. She's so little! I suppose Hans was about her size when I picked him up too, but we forget these things... She's American on her dam's side and Euro on her sire's side. I've only had her home for a few hours, but she's been great! She smells like a goat, likes the toys I've provided, and is already on watch from the patio door.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 17
    • Like Like x 1
  2. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

:congrats: You now get a refresher course on Doberpuppy antics! I love the name Robin too!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Ingrid H

The photos I posted are from the breeder, but I'll be posting original ones tomorrow.

• Like Like x 5
  4. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

Congratulations she’s beautiful!

5. Gpcoguy

Gpcoguy Jr Member

Congratulations. I'm relearning raising a doberman puppy too. What an adventure

• Like Like x 3
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oooh she's finally home - I've been waiting all day! :congrats:

• Like Like x 1
  7. AnnV

AnnV $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh my, these pupppies! I'm dying now, can't take this, LOL!
    :congrats:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Gosh so many new puppies lately! Cutie pie!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Congratulations on little Robin! How did you decide to get a girl this time? And half Euro/Am, will be exciting to hear what differences you find.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So excited you can share now! Welcome home cutie!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

congrats! How old is she? Can't wait for more photos!

• Like Like x 1
  12. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I just love Am/Euro mix. You seem to get the best of both. And not so much of what I don't like about the 2. Congrats! Can't wait to watch her grow up!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ingrid H

The majority of dogs I've had in the past have been girls. That and all the boys in the litter were already spoken for :D

She's just 8 weeks. So tiny!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Wow. How fun, a mix of NA and Euro!

Remember to have a lot of fun and take lots of picts. They grow extremely fast and are monsters before you know it.

15. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Such a precious little girl, @Ingrid H! :love:

I’m absolutely thrilled for you! :woot:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ingrid H

Here she is already keeping watch out the patio door and snoozing in my recliner... I've always been a "no dogs on furniture" person, but this may change. I can't get over how black she is. I see black dogs all the time, but she seems more black. Maybe it's just because the sun hasn't faded her yet IMG_0420 - Edited.jpg IMG_0419 - Edited.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

What a doll! :love:

Are you ready for posting, @Ingrid H? Hans had gorgeous natural ears and I know you didn’t get the chance to have him cropped. Miss seeing/hearing about him on here, I really do.
    Hans can never be replaced, but sweet little Robin can share the love in your heart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ingrid H

Not yet. The stitches are still in since it has only been a week since surgery. Her ears are a mess with scabs and glue from her original "hat". She has a couple of appointments scheduled with our vet- one on Wednesday and another the following Tuesday. I'm assuming the stitches will come out next week and then we can start posting.

19. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh, my, what a cutie!!!! So tiny! Congratulations!! Oh, posting will be a new thing for you! Lots of babies growing up together here!! :love:

• Like Like x 1
  20. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

That first pic! :love: Getting really hard to resist the idea of another puppy seeing this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1