1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Introducing Jada, my new foster

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by swiftK9s, Aug 17, 2011.

1. swiftK9s

swiftK9s Hot Topics Subscriber

This is Jada, my new little senior foster. She is looking for her new home with someone she can love forever. If you can, please help me get the word out.
    She is 7 yrs. old, cropped (and standing) and docked. More to come...

Soaking up some sunshine. I wonder what shes thinking...
    [​IMG]

She is so affectionate and sweet.. and gentle. I could go on and on...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And so a new life for Jada begins...

[​IMG]

I just had to include this one.. the face says it all...lol
    [​IMG]

And this is my new sweet, sweet Jada. If anyone knows of any adoption groups that might be interested, please let me know. Thanks so much!

• Like Like x 10
  2. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful dog! I hope she gets a good home.

• Like Like x 2
  3. swiftK9s

thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. swiftK9s

A little video I took of Jada with hubby this afternoon...
    (hope this works)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

What a little beauty she is. It is obvious how gently and sweet she is. How could anyone abandon her? I bet you can't stop cuddling her.

• Like Like x 2
  6. swiftK9s

Katja, I keep asking myself the same thing.. how could someone give her up. She is so sweet and loving. She is absolutely no trouble at all. How could someone drop her off and walk away? Did it break their hearts? Its just so sad... especially for a senior. That said, she seems so happy every time she sees us, she spins in circles, like we have been her family forever.
    I just think whoever gets this girl is going to be so blessed.

• Like Like x 4
  7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh she's such a sweetheart and I know she'll find the perfect home with your help and loving home... :love: Your Husband sounds so sweet and compassionate too so I bet she's feeling right at home with you and your family about now. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  8. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

awww she is great looking for 7!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

What a sweetie. She just looks so happy to be loved on.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a sweet senior gal...someone will be very happy to have such a sweet girl such as her. Thanks for opening your home to foster her. :wub:

• Like Like x 2
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

She is so sweet and the typical velcro Dobie! What a love!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG how stupid can people be - what a beautiful girl why on earth would anyone let her go??? Bless you for saving her and taking care of her. Hope she finds a very specail home soon.

• Like Like x 3
  13. See is so pretty. I cannot imagine having to one of my dogs go.
    I hope she finds the best forever home ever.

• Like Like x 1
  14. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

awww such a sweetheart! I love these pics, I cant believe someone would just let her go .. how can you let a girl like this go, so much love and joy in her! I hope someone gives her a good home, she has alot of love to give.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Awww... The pics of Jada really made my eyes sting and water. It's so awful when a senior needs a new home. She looks like a wonderful dobe! How is Cooper taking to Jada?

• Like Like x 1
  16. swiftK9s

Ingrid, I haven't let them meet face to face yet. Jada is on antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection that she caught at the animal shelter...she is blowing booooogers everywhere (and coughing) :(
    She's better today so I am hoping by Monday, they will have their official introduction. I will keep everyone updated.

• Like Like x 3
  17. heidi's mom

heidi's mom Notable member

oh gosh i would be a foste failure ... sh is sweet

• Like Like x 1
  18. GingerGunlock

GingerGunlock Notable member

What a sweet girl! Not too bad looking for 7, either.

Good on you, for fostering her!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

How is the lovely Jada doing?

• Like Like x 1
  20. swiftK9s

Katja, thanks for asking... Jada is doing wonderful.
    I had to take my son up to UA this past weekend and Jada boarded at the Vet (since she had kennel cough). They got all of her medical needs taken care of. I went fist thing this morning to pick her up and she is feeling great. She's resting now and I am expecting a call this afternoon from Doberman Rescue to see if we can arrange for them to take her under their wing. :fingersx:

• Like Like x 5