• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Infinity Amoris

What do you think about them? The only way to weed through breeders is to eventually learn to assess them yourself, too. What draws you to this breeder?

I just checked their website out.

Overall – unless they are being dishonest in some way – I like them so far.

I did not see health testing on all their dogs, but I didn't have time to look at them all either. I did see a decent amount of testing and results too, including pictures of the documents. They clearly utilize professional photography, and in fact, it's almost a bit weird that they photos are taken in front of a backdrop.

It's not an indicator of a good breeder, but I like their website not only in design (with a cool logo) but in extensiveness of information about themselves and each dog.

It's interesting that they chose to move from the UK to Serbia. They talk about, or at least allude to, how the Dobermann has fallen out of favor in the UK and its homeland due to the ban on cropping and docking.

Their Dobes look attractive, and some have a lot of titles. I didn't really notice too many working titles, but I did recall seeing some pics of some working.

They claim lifetime support.

I imagine they are much too expensive for me. I bet they come in at well over $3,000 USD, not including shipping.

What do you think about them? The only way to weed through breeders is to eventually learn to assess them yourself, too. What draws you to this breeder?
Ok! One, the lady responses well and seems to want to work through things with me. So that is definitely a plus for me. I checked out their FB page, and it looked good.

I just checked their website out.

Overall – unless they are being dishonest in some way – I like them so far.

I did not see health testing on all their dogs, but I didn't have time to look at them all either. I did see a decent amount of testing and results too, including pictures of the documents. They clearly utilize professional photography, and in fact, it's almost a bit weird that they photos are taken in front of a backdrop.

It's not an indicator of a good breeder, but I like their website not only in design (with a cool logo) but in extensiveness of information about themselves and each dog.

It's interesting that they chose to move from the UK to Serbia. They talk about, or at least allude to, how the Dobermann has fallen out of favor in the UK and its homeland due to the ban on cropping and docking.

Their Dobes look attractive, and some have a lot of titles. I didn't really notice too many working titles, but I did recall seeing some pics of some working.

They claim lifetime support.

I imagine they are much too expensive for me. I bet they come in at well over $3,000 USD, not including shipping.
The lady has been very good about responding. Yes, they have several dogs with IGP1 titles and one with IGP3, and you will find that they have quite a few working videos on their FB page. Actually the price is not bad--2000 euros, but shipping is definitely the killer. If I can work out the shipping (or flying and picking up the pup), I like them. As for lifetime support, I have no idea what they mean exactly by that. If that means answering questions, I think their good for that. I have had only one other breeder who really responded that way. BTW, I think Nobilis Domum is an excellent option for people wanting to get a working Dobe from an 'exotic' country. The exchange rate is a fantastic help!

Ok! One, the lady responses well and seems to want to work through things with me. So that is definitely a plus for me. I checked out their FB page, and it looked good.
I should mention that I appreciate that they do both conformation and working. I mean they don't go totally working, but that may cut down a little on an over-powered drive.

Lifetime support is a breeder jargon. It means, as you suggest, essentially answering questions for the lifetime of the dog. On a deeper level, it means being there – not blowing you off and refusing to respond to any communications you may have in the future, even if those communications are concerns and problems. They should try to come up with solutions or answers for you, or at least give you great advice or point you to resources.

Wow, 3k Euros = $2428.60 per the googler machine today. That would be good, for what looks like quality Euro Dobes. Now, keep in mind that I assumed they would be over 3k Euros. I did not see it anywhere. I did not see any mention of price on the website (but I did not fully examine the website).

Lifetime support is a breeder jargon. It means, as you suggest, essentially answering questions for the lifetime of the dog. On a deeper level, it means being there – not blowing you off and refusing to respond to any communications you may have in the future, even if those communications are concerns and problems. They should try to come up with solutions or answers for you, or at least give you great advice or point you to resources.

Wow, 3k Euros = $2428.60 per the googler machine today. That would be good, for what looks like quality Euro Dobes. Now, keep in mind that I assumed they would be over 3k Euros. I did not see it anywhere. I did not see any mention of price on the website (but I did not fully examine the website).
I got the price from the breeder. Shipping to the USA, though, would be another 1700 euros, plus whatever you have to pay for a broker. I don't know about the States, but for bringing dog here, or as my breeder told me for Brazil, the easiest(cheapest, least hassle) is to bring the puppy as luggage. We only shipped once(a drop-dead gorgeous agouti husky), and we paid double the dog to bring her here. On a side note, she had somewhat major leg problems associated with shipping. It would probably be cheaper for me to fly there and pick up the dog. I have family in both Belgium and Hungary, so that would probably be fairly simple. I usually love exchange rates because the usd is typically the best, unfortunately not for the euro. The breeder I constantly mention in Brazil sells his pups for R$5000= less than 1000usd. As much as I love our dogs, we do sell them for a paltry sum. I shall blame that on the economy and exchange rate of up to 21srd to 1usd. But we have a price set that will send our puppies to people who care enough about the dog to give it the care necessary.

Oh, you know sometimes this seems hilarious. I forget how many Doberman breeders I have actually contacted with only a handful replying. Here's one to check out: Dobermanns Ultimatus. The price is ridiculously high($6000), but when you feed your dog on a raw meat diet, you can't expect much less. Anyway, I got a reply from them saying I was an approved puppy candidate (I only filled out that application because it was the only form of contact I saw). So, if I ever have that kind of money to spend on a dog, they may be an option.

Oh I decided to mention this. Dobermann Ultimatus gets an A+ in communication and helpfulness! They are extremely thorough with their work, and if you have that kind of money, I think they are totally worth getting a high-quality Doberman from!

Back