• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

I'll never forget....

repodhunter

Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Yesterday was Bingo's birthday.....Although I did not raise him from a pup and only shared a short time of his life, We loved him with all our hearts and miss him everyday. He'll never be forgotten.....and will always be loved by us.

I made this video just after he passed....still can't watch it without shedding more then a few tears, but I'm glad I have the videos and pictures - one day I hope to be able to smile while watching them and remember only the good times we shared together.

Click on the picture to view the video:

What a handsome and well loved boy. So so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your boy with us.

So sorry for your loss!! What a handsome boy. He will live in your hearts lifelong.

RIP Bingo...you are loved dearly.

I am so sorry for your loss. Its never easy to say goodbye to them. It took me more time than I like admit to get over each and every one. :(

RIP Bingo!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

That is a beautiful tribute to....broke my heart... you can sure tell how much he was loved...

What a touching tribute to a beautiful boy. They'll always live in our hearts and I know what a terrible thing it is to say goodbye.
Run free Bingo...

Back