Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

If we could read our dogs mind

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Doberman Gang, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

if we could read our dogs mind this would be the exchange between Blaze and myself;

Me; Blaze do you need to go outside?

Blaze; Ball, did you say Ball? Where is it? Give me freaking Ball!!! Now!!! Ball Now!!! I WILL BITE YOU DAMNIT!!!!!!!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 9
  2. Doberman Gang

Put above caption with this video. This was one of his more calm exits outside but I think you will get the point. He always gets angry fir some reason, basically have to throw him out the door. So if you are thinking about a strong working line. He may be a daddy soon. We should know in about a week.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  3. AnnV

AnnV $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

"calm":spit:Quite something LOL!! He seems to be saying "You shoulda let me out sooner! and faster!":gun:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Ahh the nub is going a mile a minute! I love that. We have the same crate. When Jasper knows he is coming out he will have a tense stare down with door opening. Runs out and then turns around to forcefully greet me.

Your guy doing circles is just too much haha.

5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL, love it!

6. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

My Word! :spit: That's way too much dog for me! But I am waiting to know if he is a sire, and see how those pups develop. They will, no doubt, be fiesty! :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Doberman Gang

I am also excited to see, before I got Blaze I always wanted a stormie pup. I loved working her when she was young, small but a total badass for a female. Unbelievable focus, grip and fight. Love her

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

LOL, Let that boy OUT! I just love these crazy dogs. I keep preparing for doberteens, but I'm loving mine more every day now. It just gets better & better. No doubt this litter will need some owners with seatbelts on and a drink ready at the end of the day! :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Put a warning label on those pups! :pullhair::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3