Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

ICE: International Canine Events

Discussion in 'Other K-9 Shows and Events' started by Panama, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

ICE will be holding an All Breed/Rare Breed show in Atlanta, GA on Nov 3rd & 4th. 2 shows each day.

3-under 6 mo/Baby Puppy classes.
    6-under 9 mo/Jr Puppy & 9- under 12mo/Sr Puppy
    Written critiques.
    Groups & BIS in all puppy age groups

Puppies do not compete with adults.

If you have a young prospect you would like to expose to the ring process and tons of socialization... this is a wonderful atmosphere for all of that.

Oh.... and the ribbons...……...AMAZING!!!

If you would like more info, just let me know.

• Like Like x 4
  2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Sounds like fun! What does ICE stand for?

3. Panama

ICE - International Canine Events

One of the founders used to be involved with IABCA (International All Breed Canine Association). Not sure what transpired, but stepped out on his own and ICE was born!

A lot of fun at their shows.

The only times puppies compete with adults is for the Brackets Tournament they do & The Grand Seiger Competition.
    Grand Seiger Competition is the last event on Sunday. It is for any dog, regardless of age, that received a Best In Show over the weekend. 3 judges collaborate and award 1 dog Grand Seiger.

Oh, and did I mention that their ribbons are AMAZING.

This was Joker's first show with them at 4 mo.

11-4 f.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Wow! Such pretty ribbons :)

Beautiful picture of Joker showing them off :thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

Those ARE beautiful!

OT question... How do you display your ribbons? I don't want to get ahead of myself but our Agility ones are just pinned to bulletin boards or hanging on the dog leash holder...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Oh you're totally going to do it :woot2:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Panama

Rubbermaid bins (the long short ones that slide under the bed). Penny (red girl in my signature), Hawk, Echo & Joker all have their own bin. My daughter wants to use the spare room and put them up... I just don't want them all dusty. Maybe long enough for her to take some pictures.

• Like Like x 4
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I do have Della's on the walls and you're right about the dust. And wow, photos really show it...
    I used the Command hooks to run strings to hang them on here.
    Ribbons on wall Aug 15 18.JPG

And picture frames work too. :D
    Ribbons on picture frame and wall Aug 15 18.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  9. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

I like that!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Panama

Initially, they weren't planning a Fall show this year, but they decided on one more show before the year ends.

This show will be held in Norcross, GA at the Atlanta Obedience Club.

Great way to get a pup out there and get written & verbal critiques from the judges, socialize and meet other exhibitors.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Panama

This is the weekend for the the ICE show. 7 Dobes entered in various classes.
    Saturday they have a brackets tournament (alot of fun) and Sunday they do Family Groups and Grand Seiger!

If you're within a reasonable distance from Norcross, GA.... try to come and check it out.

• Like Like x 3