1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

I can’t seem to figure this out...

Discussion in 'Doberman Health Issues and Questions' started by ButterGluttons, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ButterGluttons

ButterGluttons Jr Member

Okay, well about that balding patch on Logan a few weeks ago, a few more have appeared. I’ve followed the advice given for supplements and his coat has gotten shinier, but he still has tons of dandruff and welts forming in a few places.
    I don’t know if they’re mosquito bites (he’s on HartGuard) or something else. They don’t seem to bother him much though.
    He seems healthy and active other than his skin.
    0F9DDF62-446B-4D16-A9A5-8BDB432CB60C.jpeg 15C2EF2E-1268-4FB2-9E12-09F471D5E4AB.jpeg 35166D1D-248F-40C2-82AC-58A084919697.jpeg 07F6B23A-3AA0-4F06-842D-152E89383EC4.jpeg

2. Diane Law

Diane Law Hot Topics Subscriber

Or ant bites ?.....

3. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Seems like a similar issue that @C908 was having. May want to look up some of his threads to see what he tried.