$45
930954_2.jpg930954.jpg
No coupon code.​
Discount is calculated automatically at checkout.​
Girl sizes are 26" and Boy sizes are 28"​
I have 1 26" left in Lilac​
I have both lilac and light blue left in 28"​
Limited time offer, while stocks last.

Katja, I've really been interested in these and what a great price! Does the sizing go pretty much the same as the other Hurtta products? Oh duh, I just read on below your photos... LOL!

Oh wait, there is no 26" option - it goes from 24" - 28". I assume 24" would work for a little girl like Della?

Katja, I've really been interested in these and what a great price! Does the sizing go pretty much the same as the other Hurtta products? Oh duh, I just read on below your photos... LOL!

Oh wait, there is no 26" option - it goes from 24" - 28". I assume 24" would work for a little girl like Della?
Yes Della would be a 24" and I think Albert (if he needed one) would be 28" :)

26" is sold out, but if anyone is dying to get one I have a way of getting a lilac and a light blue. ;)

Oops, I was away from the computer too long this time and I just now saw your message Katja, but all of the 24" are gone now too so I'll have to wait for next time - if you carry them again next summer.

Oops, I was away from the computer too long this time and I just now saw your message Katja, but all of the 24" are gone now too so I'll have to wait for next time - if you carry them again next summer.
I can still get more in but it'll be at regular price. I will get them back next summer.

I'll let you know if that one blue 24" comes back on the market, Jan. :)

Thank You Very Much!!! You are GOOD and QUICK too!!!
It is supposed to be near 100 all week, so Elek will be very pleased... now, if I could just find something similar for myself, so we could both be more comfortable outside :)
Thank you so much. I really do try my best to offer good customer service. :D
I don't know if there are cooling vests for humans but I can imagine it's been made. A wet bandana with Seabreeze is supposed to be good as well.

Thank you so much. I really do try my best to offer good customer service. :D
I don't know if there are cooling vests for humans but I can imagine it's been made. A wet bandana with Seabreeze is supposed to be good as well.

I'm not familiar with Seabreeze, so I did a search, and even though I'm fairly certain that this is not what you were referring too... I think it could help me tolerate the heat a bit better: http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1835.html :rofl:
I do however use a bandana that has ice packs inserts... it does help, but staying cool these days is a bit more challenging since I am a woman and over 50 :whistle: (nuf said?)

Thank You Very Much!!! You are GOOD and QUICK too!!!
It is supposed to be near 100 all week, so Elek will be very pleased... now, if I could just find something similar for myself, so we could both be more comfortable outside :)
Don't forget to take lots of photos of Elek modeling the new goods. :)

I have seen cooling wear for people in some of the sporting goods catalogs and they're pretty much on the same principle as the ones for the dogs.

I'm not familiar with Seabreeze, so I did a search, and even though I'm fairly certain that this is not what you were referring too... I think it could help me tolerate the heat a bit better: http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1835.html :rofl:
I do however use a bandana that has ice packs inserts... it does help, but staying cool these days is a bit more challenging since I am a woman and over 50 :whistle: (nuf said?)
LOL not quite. ;)
The seabreeze is mixed with water and the bandana is soaked in that and wrung out. http://hotimagesearch.com/sea-breeze-acne

At summer camp as a kid we would soak bandannas and either wrap them around our necks or put them on our heads under our riding helmets to help keep us cooler. Just resoak often.

Back