Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Hooray..... Demon is Finally Here!!! ***pic heavy*** NEW Pics Pg 3

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by apbtmom76, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Demon info ONLY!

amen sharon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

They stay in contact permanently, via phone email and facebook, just today Tye posted a message on MRL's page to wish her Happy Birthday, there ya go.....

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Also, I just wanted to point out, as per the FB msgs....we are a tiny forum. :smirk:

• Like Like x 5
  3. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Yes I really don't see the point of those on FB that want to spend all their time and effort on hashing over ownership of the dog.....lets put all that time and effort into finding the dog so we have something to argue ownership over LOL!!

• Like Like x 7
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What I found most amusing is her saying we are all going on and on about ownership, but it was her that posted the first comment! LOL!! And then she deletes it and starts another. Perfect example of someone stirring the pot.

Lets just find Demon!

• Like Like x 5
  5. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Well someone is still at it on FB.....some people need to practice wut they preach and mind their own business....

• Like Like x 4
  6. MyBuddy

Sorry I can't help but laugh....she's just talking to herself, repeating the same thing over and over, trying to entice someone to react.

I'd rather react in a positive way! DeDe, we are all thinking Positive thoughts and Praying that Demon comes home safely!

• Like Like x 5
  7. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Be careful girls!!!!! Her first post does warn us that anyone posting on the breeder in Florida's behalf on FB or canine forums is breaking the law!!

I wonder why it is not breaking any laws to post al kinds of BS on the behalf of the woman in Texas :eekwtf:

• Like Like x 6
  8. MyBuddy

LMAO!! :lolbangtable:

9. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

The cuz the rules are different...don't you know that yet Sharon........LMAO!!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

I'm so afraid now, very afraid :scared::run: :panicsmiley::rofl::lmao:

• Like Like x 2
  11. ButterflyMommy

ButterflyMommy New Member

It cracks m up when people try to "scare" people into submission by saying what someone is doing is illegal or they are going to get sued when they have no idea what they are talking about. I know everyone is probably getting tired of me saying this but in the words of Ron White, "You can't fix stupid."

• Like Like x 5
  12. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Britt that is my fav saying...hubby even has a T-shirt that say's that......

As for this tiny little forum should we all be shaking in our paws.......:panicsmiley::nervous::scared2:

:crap::lmao:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Hooray..... Demon is Finally Here!!! ***pic heavy***

Ok i just saw this thread. If you guys are talking about the first pictures i have to say a few things. No1 when you introduce a new member of the pack it does happen quite fast. Gradually with the number of dogs bud fast. Should the new pup be submissive? Yes this how it gets introduced to an already establish pack. BUT i dont see the other dogs have any collars or electric ones if it would be necessary.

I remember i was saying a few months ago that intact males or females can be in the same space when YOU are the true leader of the pack and it is completely understood and respected by every member of the pack, and Tye attacked along with everyone else. Remember she was saying she had problems with one male? After this i saw she got a pup and i dont understand how this happened. From both sides, breeder and owner.

The comments about the body language are correct but it is the nature of the dog at this age and this particular moment of his life been introduced to adult dogs. Apart from that. Would i do it? The answer is really not just a yes or no. If the pup you get you want it to be a show dog or a work dog then you don't expose it all the time to males or for not a long time anyways. If it is a just a pet then ok.

The issue here for me is the control. either you have it or not. There is no middle to this. You can't have control at 5 feet but losing it at 10 feet and over. If you lose control at 100 feet that means you dont have control even at 1 foot. You just think you do. Obviously Tye never had control. So from there should she get a dob? I don't think so. And that's the bottom story. Of course a breeder can always be fooled, but when you know yourself you shouldn't lie to you that you can handle dogs like this.

• Like Like x 4
  14. FredC

FredC Guest

All these people have one thing in common, They were all permanently banned at one time or another, and are still mad that they are not welcome in this playground.. None of this has anything to do with Demon or finding him. MLR has no interest in helping find demon, Remember she was Banned for starting false rumors and really just out and out lies. I wont bother reading any of her dribble on FB. Lets not forget this woman from Michigan ;) is the same woman that has already forgot about all the support this forum provided for her when one of her own dobermans was sick and had to go through so much surgery and ultimately had to be put down.. She can say what she wants about us, But her short memory doesn't surprise me In the end its just jealousy that drives her. She was left on the outside looking in and she misses us. Nothing more to it.. My advice is to remember misery loves company, and not to buy into it by commenting on the mindless dribble she types..

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Great points L, And actually looking at this from your point of view really makes alot of sense. Good to see you back.

• Like Like x 4
  15. MyBuddy

Here, here, Von! You have voiced my own thoughts. :) I, too, was thinking of all the support that she was given here.

That tiny group is but a whisper when I hear all of us calling for Demon! Our voices are heard across the globe! :D

16. Lord

Lord Jr Member

I never left Von. I am just living a very busy life with a work that i get shit money and don't have health insurance. I would never thing that i would be less than a person by coming here. Even stray dogs have free medicine where i come from. LOL. I am sorry but i really have a hard time here. I don't mean to rude. It is a beautiful country but life is so comfortable and hard and cruel at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Pitts

Pitts Hot Topics Subscriber

Lord,
    if you dont mind me asking, where are you from originally, and where are you living now.

18. Lord

Lord Jr Member

I come from Greece. Everyone in Europe has medicare so it makes huge difference now that i don't. I live in the low country now