Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Hike near the coast

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Atingles10, May 25, 2019.

1. Atingles10

Atingles10 Member

IMG_20190525_150505_773.jpg Today a friend and I took Red for a hike near the coast!! With the weather being nicer a lot more people are out on the trails. This meant I had to keep Red on a lead since he can not be trusted to come back yet once we sees another dog on the trail. Some of our photos are below!
    received_442559853198088.jpeg 20190525_114032.jpg 20190525_113444.jpg 20190525_111231.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I saw some pics on Instagram. Looks like you guys had a blast!
    Some pretty impressive views up there, too.
    He looks like one happy, tired boy! Fantastic:)

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

The best part of hiking with them is they are exhausted afterwards. It may only last a couple hours, but it’s better than nothing haha. Great views!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Atingles10

Atingles10 Member

He passed out hard for a good couple hours when we got home, it was amazing haha :love:

• Like Like x 3
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Great shots with beautiful scenery and he's such a handsome boy! Looks like a great time.

7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Everybody's hiking lately! And all of you are finding some beautiful scenery! Sounds like you guys had a fun day! Red is a DUDE! Handsome as all get-out!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dogs4Life

Dogs4Life Member

Love the tongue hanging out in the pictures!!!

9. Atingles10

Atingles10 Member

Thank you all, I think he's handsome too but im kind of biased ;)

This is also his first real summer, the breeder only brought the puppies out twice I think before we got them. I think he definitely needs to adjust to the heat. Thankfully we run at 4:30am before it gets hot but I plan to do many more hikes while we can and it's going to be warm. He's out grown his hiking pack so I need to find a new one so he can start helping carry his water! Haha

• Like Like x 4
  10. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

Beautiful hike!! There is zero shame on needing to keep your dog on-leash and thank you for having the mind to be aware of his inability to recall when he See's another dog and keeping him on-leash. A lot of dogs can only do leashed activities and it's really frustrating when unleashed dogs interrupt a leashed dogs good day.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

@Atingles10 What beautiful country you have to hike in. Looks like Red had a wonderful time, and he is a handsome dude!

Absolutely!

• Agree Agree x 1