Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

hi im new here

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by linx_linx, Dec 25, 2008.

1. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

Just wanted to say hi, i'm a new proud owner of a 13 week old doberman i named him Cage his tail is docked and doclaws done but not cropped heres a pic

[​IMG]

2. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

Welcome Linx linx! Your boy is a total cutie :)

3. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

is there anything i should look out or forward to with this sweet little fella

4. FredC

FredC Guest

1,Energy 2,Energy 3,Energy. Cute Boy. Just wait till you see how eager these puppies are to learn. Training a Doberman is about the easiest thing in the world. I say just have fun training Cage he will grow up way to fast. And one day your gonna wake up and realize you dont have a little puppy anymore.

5. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

thanks hes huge for being 13 weeks. but man he is a hand full, and getting better with the whole potty training.

6. Michele

Michele Jr Member

Welcome to the forum:)

7. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

take lots of pics. they do grow way to fast. and i used to practice basic obedience to try and wear karma out some. its amazing how they retain, i would teacher her something for like 10 minutes... and she woudl remember it 2 weeks later!

8. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

i cant wait to see him full grown

9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

awww he's a cutie little guy. Can't wait to see him grow up. Welcome to the forum

10. Kponza

Kponza New Member

Hi and welcome! He is adorable please keep the pictures coming!
    Cinnia and Kponza

11. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Welcome!
    What a cute little boy! :)

I agree, they have lots of energy, so they need a lot of exercise, mental stimulation and anything else that challenges them. They love it, and as stated, they retain everything you've taught them - so it's a great opportunity.

Keep us updated with his growth and new photos. :)

12. CoolHandJean

CoolHandJean New Member

Welcome.

Cute pup.

13. deladobies

deladobies Member

puppy , yeah!!! Welcome

14. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

thanks i love this little guy