Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Heartwarming rescue story!

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by MyBuddy, Aug 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

This popped up as a recommended video for me on my phone. I don't know how that works but it was truly something worth watching. It warms my heart to know that there are people out there with this much compassion. Bless his heart!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 8
  2. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

This is so heartwarming!! I started crying.
    I just don’t understand the meaness in some people’s hearts to abandon an animal to starve and or drown when the river rises.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Whoa, what a story! Totally welled up :disrelieved: Such a beautiful looking pup, too. She’ll be living the life now with her family in Ireland. Bless her heart!

How people can just abandon their pets like that is beyond me. Thank God for the kindness of some people.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I know! Did you see how happy she was to see someone!??? Poor thing was so lonely and starving! And then you have those FREAKS on the boat who tried to get rid of her again! What idiots! Makes me so mad!! They should have left THEM on the damn island.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Her tail was going so fast. What a sweetheart.

As for those cruel b**tards that wanted rid of her...shame on them. Heartless, cruel human beings :mad:

Animals are so forgiving...after being mistreated, starved and abandoned by humans she is so forgiving and just ready to love and be loved.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

This was meant to be! She hung on long enough for her new life to begin with the person she chose by running to them!!

Even the sneakiness of those people trying to leave her behind would not stop the human and dog from having a life together. It started the moment they saw each other!!

God works in mysterious ways.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Notable member

Ugh, stuff like this just makes you realize how different things are here. We debate the humanity of crates while this poor soul was left to rot.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

That is so heartwarming and I can't believe a few people didn't want her on the boat. I'm so glad this guy was insistent.

• Agree Agree x 4