Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Happy Gotcha Day, Paige!

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by Rits, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Happy Gotcha day Paigies!

Can't believe we adopted you twelve years ago. We weren't looking for another dog (ok who doesn't like to browse pet finder) but when we saw you we instantly fell in love. We did a meet and greet which just confirmed the deal, even though you were a bit shy of Dad (men scared her). We then impatiently awaited for our adoption papers to go through and we took you to the tennis courts right away to meet and play with Java. You were only 7 months old which means you will be 13 in May! You still have the same happy puppy spirit, even if you do show a little old lady grouch and teeth baring through to Java when she steps on you, lol. You've been our easy little keeper, a well behaved girl through and through.

Please excuse her scraggle coat. Shes been bathed last week, and groomed multiple times. Blowing her coat in the middle of winter of course! Here we are this morning :paw:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Getting treats from G-ma.
    [​IMG]

First day home and through the years...

[​IMG]

Soon as we adopted her we took them both out to the tennis courts. It was freezing but they had a blast.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Cuz used to have feet, even horns!... I guess good thing it was a devil Cuz, huh Paige?
    [​IMG]

Paige summed up in one picture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She loved Jesse. Her BFF who had been diagnosed with Lymphoma by the time of this picture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Appreciation Appreciation x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

What a happy and lucky girl! Happy Gotcha Day, Paige!!!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Happy gotcha day, sweetheart! I hope it's been a good one with lots of spoiling, you are one gorgeous girl :love:

4. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I LOVE the last picture!

Happy Gotcha Day sweet girl. Your life is a beautiful journey full of adventures and fun. You are still a puppy no matter the years and I look forward to more to come.
    :love:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

I LOVE the last pic of the two them at the dog door.

6. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Love the dog door shot! What a happy collection of pictures. Happy gotcha day to Paige!

7. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

I can almost hear her say in the second picture "glasses I dont need any stinking glasses

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

What a fantastic post! She is a beautiful girl and blessed to have been found bu your family <3

9. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I love that girl! Her 'Appaloosa' ears always got to me! And she's kind of a paint horse with the splash of brown on one eye! ;) lol. How lucky she is to have you! The dog door shot should be framed! It's a winner! Happy Gotcha Day, Paige!

10. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, what a happy and blessed life she has and still full of vigour. Happy Gotcha day Paige!

11. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow! She's really photogenic. Good pics of a wonderful life.
    Happy gotcha day!

12. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I love our girl Paige! Happy belated Gotcha day beautiful girl! :love: