• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Green Tripe

I have given them tripe as a topper but it was canned so I'm not sure about raw.

OMG.......... the dogs love it! I get it as a grind in a 5 lb tube. It's the raunchiest smelling stuff..... :green: but yes, it is good for them. The digestive enzymes are very beneficial. Mine get a meatball size serving every other day.

OMG.......... the dogs love it! I get it as a grind in a 5 lb tube. It's the raunchiest smelling stuff..... :green: but yes, it is good for them. The digestive enzymes are very beneficial. Mine get a meatball size serving every other day.
I bought at the local butcher shop fresh.

So I need to serve smaller portions. Damn. That means I need to thaw it once, make the portions, refreeze. Ugh. Such a disgusting food item.

What size meatball do you give? I may be giving too much... my meatball sizes are big like 1/2 cup size.
They love it and you are right, it stinks!!
A heaping mixing spoon. It comes in a 5 lb tube (chub about as round as a glass coaster) and I cut it into 1" rounds. Half of a round is about the amount they get.

A heaping mixing spoon. It comes in a 5 lb tube (chub about as round as a glass coaster) and I cut it into 1" rounds. Half of a round is about the amount they get.
This is how mine comes. Lordy it smells like a pig sty. :sick:
1F702DB0-CD86-42B0-9374-CCAC6AC514C5.jpeg

Back