• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Gook in the eyes

try Tea bags if you cannot get loose Tea, soak Tea bag in water, squeeze it, then rub on Dobes eyes. That will do it,

Thanks for the tips! I think I'm gonna have to try this on Spock. He gets eye gook and is a bit sniffly sometimes so I'm betting he has allergies like me.

We just use a damp rag or our fingers to wipe away the gonk from the corner of Aer's eyes. I had a cat who had the eye gonk too so I'm used to wiping it away when it appears.

Hey there my girl is 6 months Dec 1 .. she always wakes with eye goobers, they are milky in color .returns only after nap's.. ? :oops:

Hey there my girl is 6 months Dec 1 .. she always wakes with eye goobers, they are milky in color .returns only after nap's.. ? :oops:
That's fairly common after a nap (sort of like sleep in our eyes), but if it starts getting excessive or off colored, you might want to take a closer look at it.
Welcome, by the way!

tHANKS, someone said to get" polysporin" ?
Hmm, I'm not sure why that would have been recommended just for eye gook. It seems to me that would just irritate the eyes if you used it near them. I would just wipe them with a damp cloth and that will soothe them as well, if they are irritated for some reason.

Back