• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Goodbye to my dear boy King

Viemarangelrock

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
My heart breaks for you all. I’m so very sorry, Phil :(
King was such a great dobie. He was lucky to have chosen you as his family. Wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time.

PhilT

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
My heart breaks for you all. I’m so very sorry, Phil :(
King was such a great dobie. He was lucky to have chosen you as his family. Wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time.
We were honoured to have had him in our lives, will always be in our thoughts and hearts.

PhilT

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
A difficult day more tears for both off us, we collected Kings ashes from the crematorium, we had arranged for a individual cremation and we are going to scatter his ashes in his favourite park with all the family present, this will be his final resting place we will also throw his collection off balls (about 9) into the woods for other dogs to find and hopefully play with.20210812_173034.jpg20210812_174857.jpg20210812_174809.jpg