1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

:'( Goodbye Coffee

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Suri&Simon, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Suri&Simon

Suri&Simon Member

I haven't been around for a long time... If someone remembers me, or my dogs I just wanted to tell that Coffee passed this Friday. My baby boy suffered a heat stroke since we live on a desert and we reached 50 C.... We adopted "Micha" about a month and a half ago but we already decided to give her up for adoption since we don't want her to suffer the same Coffee did. I am so damn sad but I don't want to be selfish she deserves so much better...

This was Coffee :c my 29 months old doberman
    DSCN4530.JPG
    And this is Micha (age unknown) We rescued her from the street her past owner got "bored" of her and decided to let her out of the house... She never left the place so we took her ever since :'( she will be spayed next Tuesday and her new owner will come for her this saturday... Hopefully I will stop crying someday.. I wish I could hear about if this was a good choice but I sincerely think it is
    DSCN7256.JPG
    And here is a picture of both of them :'(
    DSCN7251.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Suri&Simon

Suri&Simon Member

By the way Suri and Simon are just fine... My baby girl turned 2 years old a month ago.. and Simon will turn 9 years old on November...
    DSCN7411.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

I dont recall Coffee but I did want to send my condolences. Heat stroke is so frightening and it is so sad when they dont make it through. I had a lab that had a heat stroke but he survived it, the whole incident was terrifying so I can imagine your pain and heartache. My prayers go out to you and I am so sorry you have gone through this.
    Give Simon, and Suri big hugs, and remember all the good times with your angel.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rach

Rach Hot Topics Subscriber

Awe bless... My heart goes out to you.... RIP Coffee

• Like Like x 1
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so very sorry to hear that Melissa. :( Run free Coffee. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  6. watson123

watson123 Active Member

i am sorry to hear about this, loss of a pet is so hard for anybody to go threw.
    RIP Coffee:sorrow:

• Like Like x 1
  7. agift4me

agift4me Hot Topics Subscriber

:oops: Sorry for your loss, it's never easy to lose someome you love wether it's a human soul or a pet's soul :sorrow: your love & care will be rewarded :love:

• Like Like x 1
  8. gettinggreyer

gettinggreyer Hot Topics Subscriber

:( :sorrow:

• Like Like x 1
  9. BradysMom

BradysMom Hot Topics Subscriber

RIP Coffee! :sorrow: so sorry for your loss!

• Like Like x 1
  10. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear about Coffee. It's especially hard when a young one dies. God bless. :sorrow:

You made a hard choice to do the right thing for your other dogs. I'm sorry you have to do that and I respect you very much.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Very sad..........I'm so sorry.

RIP Coffee