1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Godric

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Rach, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Rach

Rach Hot Topics Subscriber

Hey guys!! It has been a long long while since I have been on here.... We lost our beloved Godric last December at the young ol' age of 6. My eyes still leak when I mention his name or talk about him so this post is going well.. He was simply the best FB_IMG_1448201557886.jpg CSC_0142.JPG 20151225_081409-1.jpg

• Empathetic Empathetic x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. I know words do little to ease the pain you feel but keep those wonderful memories of him close to your heart.

Run free beautiful boy! :sorrow:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

I'm sorry for the loss of your boy.

4. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh I'm so sorry to hear Rach. Taken far too young :( RIP sweet boy...your eyes were always so soulful.

5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh, Rach! I am so sorry for your loss! :(

RIP Godric. I know you are running with all the others who have passed on. :sorrow:

6. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

That will happen for some time to come. :( Grieving sucks!
    Run free beautiful boy!:sorrow:

7. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh that beautiful boy! So sorry for your loss! Our thoughts are with you. :sorrow:

8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Another one gone way too soon. :( I'm so very sorry and I totally understand your feelings.

Run free handsome Godric. :sorrow: