Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Freedom has arrived

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Liberty & Justice, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

A year in waiting, suffering loss of my two best friends, the anxiety of going thru the puppy phases again, has finally come down to the pick up day. I cannot thank the breeder enough for all her answered emails, phone calls, my requests, my pickiness, and of course her patience thru it all. Breeders deserve tons of credit for all they do for us. I liked her so much I got on the list again for a second. After seeing her incredibly long list ( over 300 best guess ) I was honored to be picked/accepted.

So far Freedom is exceptional, not only in form/looks/behavior he's everything I waited for and more. He has slept every night thru and thru. One mess but it was my fault for not knowing the signs ( it's been a decade so give me a break ). He seems to know his name already which is impressive, but no real science of a test of that has been done. He never leaves my side, no crying, no fussing, but he certainly is still in some discomfort from the cropping ( I really dislike this part ).

He has enriched my life in a mere 72 hours. So everyone here is Freedom. I'll post more pics but were taking our time getting back so were still on the road. It was a 1985 mile trip. So no rush getting back. Cannot wait for the years to come, but as I have learned in the past, I'm just going to enjoy each and every moment, as life is far too short.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Appreciation Appreciation x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

Awwwww congrats!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, he's a beautiful pup! So much fun and games to come! :love:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Panama

Panama Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Congrats! I'm on Lynne's list and she was possibly going to be my breeder and just may in the future but it didn't pan out litter wise. She's great!

Freedom is a handsome little dude! Can't wait for more pictures once you get home.

7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a great looking pup! :congrats:

Isn't it amazing how time marches on and we once again have pups born the same year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Liberty & Justice

She has been amazing Rits, amazing !!! I asked to be on the list again for a female in 18 months. She was so patient, her dogs she has at the house were so impressive. I mean so impressive, not just in looks but their demeanor. Not a bark out of 4 of them, not pushy just sat and let me pet them all. I was so impressed in every faucet of the process. She took the time ( 2 hours plus ) with me when I arrived. Her wall is covered in awards, I mean covered, then she had a file cabinet full with others. not that showing interests me at all, but this woman has literally dedicated her life for 54 years to the Doberman Breed, if nothing else, Bravo !

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  9. Liberty & Justice

Boy oh boy Jan, it's incredible how time goes. Having a pup around is like riding a bike, at least I was surprised to able to say that. As I was nervous about the process, I can say no regrets at all. We must get together again Jan........

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Liberty & Justice

Thank you so much, yes the games and fun are something I am really looking forward to.

11. Liberty & Justice

Thank you !

12. AnnV

AnnV $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Lovely name, Freedom!
    Congratulations!
    He is beautiful.

13. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Congratulations! Handsome one there!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ravenbird

Ravenbird $ Forum Donor $

Beautiful pup! Congratulations!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Liberty & Justice

Here's the first moment we met, came right up to me like it was meant to be...........

why thank you the name is unique and has a meaning. Wanted to keep a theme going

16. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Welcome home, Freedom! Such a stunning young boy :love:

I look forward to following your journey with him and the addition of a female in the near future :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I am so very happy for you. Freedom looks every bit of his name.

So handsome and truly sounds like he is the perfect partner for you.
    Congratulations!!!

18. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

Congratulations. Such a stunning pup

19. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Ummm.
    We need WAY more pictures!!!
    :congrats:

20. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

Wow congrats how precious. Simply stunning. :hearteyes: