Freedom at 18 months

Liberty & Justice

Formerly Sophia's Justice
Hot Topics Subscriber
My goodness where has the time gone. Freedom is now 18 months old and I cannot believe how fast time has flown bye. I am trying to reel in puppy love but I'm afraid it's gone. He's now a teenager that wants his first car and has lust to find a girlfriend ( YIKES ). He's been such a welcomed addition to my simple life. I could of only hoped he would of been able to meet my beloved Liberty and Justice, the three certainly would of been wonderful together. But as such life, must go on, and I'm waiting for Freedom's sister to be born ( ??? ). In the meantime I enjoy his crazy antics and am amazed at how smart he really is. His vocabulary of understanding what I'm saying ( simple single words of course ). From refrigerator ( his fav ), to go get a specific toy, and so on. He' s just so smart, but of course with smart comes stupid and he certainly does some stupid moments. But the good far out way the bad. Looking forward to many, many more good years with you pal.

Hope everyone is well.
tempImagerYnN4b.jpgtempImageqiK3Ws.jpgtempImageRpjolw.jpgtempImageUdfUEP.jpg

Happy Birthday handsome boy!
Congrats on the new little sister you're waiting on!

Well technically it's just a 1/2 birthday, which I really don't recognize but the AKC just sent him a 18 month letter, so...............

I've been on that list for 2 years now, wanted to wait until Freedom matured until a got another. Time is closing in, hoping by Christmas I'll have another bundle of joy.

He's gorgeous! ❤️. That jump is amazing! Glad to hear from you and Freedom! (Love all your Patriotic names!) :thumbsup:

Well thanks, it's good to be heard from. Try to stay offline as much as possible, you know enjoy the big wide world and all. I tell yah I'm having a hard time thinking of a 4th patriotic name for the next addition. But it will come to me eventually. Hope you are well my buddy, it's always a pleasure chatting with you.

Back