1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Food Question Raw and Victor Food

Discussion in 'Doberman Nutritional Care' started by ndelgado015, Dec 8, 2019.

1. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

Hello guys im new here but i have a question both of my males dogs are getting super skinny so i wanted to know if i could mix raw and I currently feed them Victor Food. What would you guys recommend

2. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

You can mix but not at the same time. Feed each meal separately.

3. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

Yeah what was thinking of feeding in the morning the victor food and on the afternoon feed them raw

• Like Like x 1
  4. C908

C908 Member

Some people have stopped using Victor since their ingredients changed and it now includes blood-meal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

What food do you feed yours

6. Antman408

Antman408 $ Forum Donor $

7. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Wow you have two Dobies and both are male? How do they get along?

If you are mixing in raw, I have found duck meat to be fatty and it gives the ‘fastest’ weight gain compared to other proteins and it doesn’t cause loose stools.

8. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

Ok sounds good ill try duck they are a hand full they i got 3 girls and two boys but they are my life

9. C908

C908 Member

I feed Fromm Adult Gold, recommended by our breeder. We order it from Petflow.com, quick free deliveries with excellent customer service. We have ours set up on auto ship which gets us a discount.

10. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

I use to feed them fromm bit it got to expensive for the babies

• Like Like x 1
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Are you breeding? This sounds similar to someone else who's male was getting thin stressing over females in heat.

12. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

No iM not but i did started feeding raw and they are gaining some weight

13. ndelgado015

ndelgado015 New Member

That could’ve it been the issue