Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

First heat?

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Minionmama, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Minionmama

Minionmama Member

Well, she never went into heat when I made this post originally. I did just order some pup panties to have on hand because now she is swollen. I don't see any red or pink tissue like I've read about online but the rest is definitely large. I've never owned a female before but I'm guessing what I'm seeing isn't just normal female genitalia. Wish me luck lol!

• Like Like x 2
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  2. Minionmama

Minionmama Member

Twilight started bleeding in the night. My pup panties aren't arriving until tonight. What should I do. I tried several sizes of underwear and my old cloth baby diapers and none fit. Temporary solutions?

3. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Can you get out some safety pins and make them fit?
    I know @Doberman Gang wife used little girl swim suit bottom and cut a hole for the tail. The good news is swim suits are probably on clearance right now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Minionmama

Minionmama Member

I don't think I own any safety pins. Lol. She pulls them off immediately. I kept her outside with me all morning but we had to come back in to prepare lunch. I have her crated now. Hopefully the mail comes early today. Thankfully she's used to her crate and sleeps a good part of the day as it is so a few hours shouldn't bother her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I honestly didn't need anything with Della since she bled very little. Some people use adult diapers or something similar.