First ear cropping

I highly recommend you do the posting yourself. It's truly not that difficult and it actually became a bonding time with me & my pup. To this day, if I go to clean her ears she lays her head in my lap and leans into the cleaning with pleasure. As everyone else has said, your questions are welcome here and we'll help you get through the posting!
I appreciate the words of confidence. I will eventually do the posting myself but want to let the vet do it at first.

Thanks for the update and don't hesitate to ask any questions as you go. What a cute little guy!

Hey John, Newbie here - really newbie with a 10 wk old Dobie in need of good Vet for Ear posting. Can you let me know who you went to in Highlands Ranch ? I am in Highlands ranch as well .. Thanks for any info you can send my way !

Vets are great at cropping, but not always great at posting. If you do the posts yourself it will help build a strong bond between you and your Dobe. There is a ton of info on this site about ear posting and very knowledgeable people who would be more than happy to share with you!

Welcome from Wisconsin! :ntmy:

Just an update, the posting is going good. Siegfried is getting bigger. He is over 40lbs.

Attachments

• 50A9DBE2-3BE3-4E65-91DE-F4D370B5E8F5.jpeg
    50A9DBE2-3BE3-4E65-91DE-F4D370B5E8F5.jpeg
    581 KB · Views: 5
He is another before I re-posted his ears. They are looking good.

Attachments

• 67D19DEF-66E9-4BEC-93C2-B406E26865B4.jpeg
    67D19DEF-66E9-4BEC-93C2-B406E26865B4.jpeg
    708.2 KB · Views: 13

Back