• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Fawn Doberman

lindspeku

Novitiate
Hi all!

I am a brand new Doberman Mom; I just adopted a Doberman 5 weeks ago. He was 60lbs when found roaming the streets and had a terrible coat. He's now 82lbs, which the vet says is a good weight for his frame; we guess he's about 4 years old. His coat has improved vastly over the past weeks - I give him fish oil, flora 4, and glycoflex III as supplements. Both my vet and my groomer say he could benefit from some sort of immune-boosting supplement. His coat is still thin, and he's got quite a few bumps on him. Does anyone have an immune-boosting supplement that has worked on their fawn Doberman?

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 8
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 8
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 8
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 8

b43k

Jr Member
Hi all!

I am a brand new Doberman Mom; I just adopted a Doberman 5 weeks ago. He was 60lbs when found roaming the streets and had a terrible coat. He's now 82lbs, which the vet says is a good weight for his frame; we guess he's about 4 years old. His coat has improved vastly over the past weeks - I give him fish oil, flora 4, and glycoflex III as supplements. Both my vet and my groomer say he could benefit from some sort of immune-boosting supplement. His coat is still thin, and he's got quite a few bumps on him. Does anyone have an immune-boosting supplement that has worked on their fawn Doberman?
I got some CBD for skin coat & allergies. Pretty hefty price, but my Edmonds coat & skin did seem to get better & shinier!

Other than that, if you haven't already check out Davis products that have Chlorhexidine, Benzoyl Peroxide, etc.