Faith's Show Career

jaxandco

Thank you. She is related to Aria through her father (Faith's Father is Aria's uncle) so these girls are a lot a like. I just love them to pieces.
Nebbs and the sire of Faith's litter are out of the same litter, or just the same parents? I can't wait to see how both of them continue to mature. :)

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Yes, Nubila and Raven (Faith's sire) are littermates. Raven is posted on Shelby's website. He is listed as "Puddin" which was his litter name. He is CH Wilken's Law of the Desert Born CGC. That litter is half Travista half Kani/Wilken (CH Travista wait Until Dark "Nick" X Wilken's Red Flint V Kani "Saden") Both Nick and Saden are great producers.

Dobs4ever

Hot Topics Subscriber
Archer - sorry I missed she took first. Great start to her career. Darn they grow up so fast. Koko and Prada are one already where did the time go??? Again I missed you at the show. Trip me next time so we can say HI.

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Archer - sorry I missed she took first. Great start to her career. Darn they grow up so fast. Koko and Prada are one already where did the time go??? Again I missed you at the show. Trip me next time so we can say HI.
Thanks!! Very proud of both my girls. They grow up way too fast. I was thinking that as I saw both/all our girls in the ring this weekend. Everyone has lost that puppy look. I will indeed track you down at the next show to say hi :)

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Faith took 4th on Saturday and 3rd on Sunday. She was a little goofball in the ring. Her movement was fantastic, but she was more interested in investigating everything around her than staying in her stack :) Her breeder/handler might disagree with me, but I thought it was pretty cute. Lol.

Few things to celebrate. On Saturday, her half brother took Winners Dog and then went on to take Select Dog second to top 12 DPCA Blitz BISS GCH CH Treu's The Whole Truth V Touchstone who took Breed. Not too shabby!! Her half sister (out of the same mother. Father is Fae's grandsire) took Winner's Bitch, Best of Winners and finished her championship on Sunday!! It was a great weekend for Travista Dobermans :) Hope Faith follows in her sibling's footsteps.

Here is a pic of Faith ringside cheering on her sister in the breed ring.

The other pics of the girls are on the DSLR. Still have to DL them :)

image.jpg

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Sounds like a great weekend for all! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

GennyB

Hot Topics Subscriber
Her breeder/handler might disagree with me, but I thought it was pretty cute. Lol.

I would agree with you. I like to see a little personality, now we just have to get the judges to agree.;)
When are you going to show in St. Louis? We have a fantastic venue @ Purina and I would love to meet your girls.

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
I would agree with you. I like to see a little personality, now we just have to get the judges to agree.;)
When are you going to show in St. Louis? We have a fantastic venue @ Purina and I would love to meet your girls.
Yes, lol. Faith could take BOB in bait stalking, haha. Not sure about doing STL. I will ask Shelby if and when next I see her. I heard the venue is nice. Hope it works out, it would be lovely to meet you and hopefully your Dobers too.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426777578][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats to you, Faith and her siblings! Sounds like some pretty stiff competition for them.
Thanks!! The competition was definitely stiff in dogs. We had it much easier with the girls :)