Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Event For Hand Me Down Dobes Rescue

Discussion in 'Other K-9 Shows and Events' started by strykerdobe, Feb 22, 2013.

1. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

For those who live near Columbus, Ohio On April 27, 2013 HMDD will have a 5K Run & 1 Mile Fun Walk
    Pass this along. All pets are welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh wonderful!!! Ill def b joining in this!! I live about a half hour from columbus! Thanks!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm not that close, but have been looking for an out of state 5K. I like to do one every year. If I'm not on call that weekend I'll look into going! Nothing better than running for something you believe in!!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. strykerdobe

Great! Don't forget bring your Dobes or other breeds. They can run or do the walk with you. You can post this on other sites.

• Like Like x 2
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I wish I lived closer, but I hope someone takes some pics!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

I would love to do this if it was a reasonable one day drive....sadly it is not.

7. Dragonborn

I shall :) cant wait

• Like Like x 1
  8. strykerdobe

You can go to HMDD facebook and on top click on photos then click on albums and you can see pictures of last years Dash For Dobes. They also hold an event in Sept. which is called Doberfest. Which is held at a 12ac dog park. Click on that album. Its awesome when you have 60 or more Dobes running around.

9. strykerdobe

Just a reminder. This event is getting close. Even if you can't be there. You can sign up to be a Virtual Runner to help out www.hmdd.org Rescue in Ohio! Last year they had just Vet bills over $30,000. Taking in Dobes and getting them healthy, to be ready for adoptions. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

10. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Wish that wast the UDC trial weekend. Sounds like fun!

• Like Like x 1
  11. strykerdobe

Just a last reminder on this event. Even if you can't be there you can sign up to be a virtual runner to help out HMDD Rescue in Columbus, Oh.
    [​IMG]

12. Dragonborn

getting my walking shoes ready!

13. strykerdobe

Great! Bring your Dobie or Dobes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dragonborn

She will be. In my heart <3 cant wait to walk for her memory.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Silent Dobe

Silent Dobe Well-Known Member

Likewise. I'd love to go

16. strykerdobe

Sorry for your loss Dragonborn. RIP Run Wild, Crazy, & Free Forever! Some day she will be running and waiting by the bridge.