Ecollar strap replacement u

blacknrust

Hot Topics Subscriber
I’m looking to replace the strap on an ecollar. I’m hoping to find one with a clip instead of a buckle. Any recommendations? Anyone use the bungee style?

I’m looking to replace the strap on an ecollar. I’m hoping to find one with a clip instead of a buckle. Any recommendations? Anyone use the bungee style?
Yes I have two different styles of ecollar bungee. One has a slip
image.jpg
image.jpg
The other has a ring
image.jpg
The slip works really well with a single box collar but they tend to get loose and slip around during training so sometimes you may not get good contact. I use it in my house fir barking and hone manners. The buckle collar with the ring style bungee is my favorite, it stays in place and you always get good contact. Thus is the best style for training. They also come with a buckle but I didn’t like the one I had so returned it and just use the buckle now. It is part of our routine and let’s my dogs know we are training. Each exercise has a different ritual we start with, one for tracking one for obedience and one for protection. They know by how I get them ready which discipline we are training.

What brand of e collar do you have? I use this one. It’s an elastic collar with a snap buckle. It expands and contracts with the dogs breathing/movement and if it gets snagged and stuck on something it’ll stretch out and not choke the dog out.

Quick Elastic E-Collar Holder
F3BC734E-1B44-445B-82A5-0C173284500B.jpeg

Have you had any issues with your e collar batteries?
I had an old Einstein 400 that I had to replace batteries on. But it eventually went bad. It was about 6-7 years old. I called ecollar technologies and they discounted me a price on a new Educator e-400 so I replaced it. They have the best customer service. It is the one with the bungee and blue collar.

I have a Garmin Sport Pro. My teenagers just don't put it on tight enough. They don't want to choke her.
Our yard is fenced, but she doesn't listen to them like she does me. I want them in total control when outside and I'm not home.

I had an old Einstein 400 that I had to replace batteries on. But it eventually went bad. It was about 6-7 years old. I called ecollar technologies and they discounted me a price on a new Educator e-400 so I replaced it. They have the best customer service. It is the one with the bungee and blue collar.

I have the et800 and the battery has already gone bad. I’ve only had it since July, they sent me a new battery but I was wondering seeing if this is a common issue.

I have the et800 and the battery has already gone bad. I’ve only had it since July, they sent me a new battery but I was wondering seeing if this is a common issue.
I had a collar I bought 4-5 years ago that wouldn’t hold a charge then had to get it replaced, never had a problem after that though.
You bought a et-800 WOW

I have the ET300 and have no problems. I usually charge it nightly but I could push two days if I forget to charge.

Back