Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Ear flopping slightly

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Kawhi2222, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kawhi2222

Kawhi2222 New Member

Hey Guys!

It’s been a while since I posted, Doberman’s sure keep one busy. I have had kawhi out of posts for approximately 1 month and his one ear seems to have different control then the other ear. They both can stand straight when he wants it to. Can I repost after having them out for a month or will this improve over time as his ears get stronger.

Attached Files:

2. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

How old is he?

3. Kawhi2222

Kawhi2222 New Member

8 months

4. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Yes, right ear looks a tad lazy there.

I would repost and make sure you are pulling the ears up onto backerrod.

5. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Yes, start posting again.

6. Kawhi2222

Kawhi2222 New Member

It’s been out a month or so, he has a cut on the ear that’s bothering him when I repost it bothers him a great deal. I’m debating between leaving it the way it is. My concern is if it will flop more or as he ages it will get stronger?I feel that he holds it like that due to the cut inside his ear. Will I be able to achieve results if I wait a week he will be 8 months old January 28th. I’ve added some photos of him for you guys.

Attached Files:

7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Where is the cut on his ear? Can you post it in such a way that it leaves that area open?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1