Doing a bit more Biothane work mixed with leather

I am not too educated with how Biothane works, how it glows... so a couple of questions:
1. Is this the old concept that putting the object in bright light kinda charges its ability to glow?
2. How long do you think it holds it’s glow?

I am not too educated with how Biothane works, how it glows... so a couple of questions:
1. Is this the old concept that putting the object in bright light kinda charges its ability to glow?
2. How long do you think it holds it’s glow?

It's made with a photo luminescent material. It requires light for it to be "charged" however ambient light is enough for it to glow considerably bright for a decent amount of time. Note the center strip of the piece is what glows and not the green piece of biothane it is impregnated onto.

I didn't realized they had glow in the dark biothane. Does it come in other colors?

They do have Blue, Red, Orange, and Pink backed glow in the dark, however I have yet to add them as available colors until I can see how to best use them in both K9 and Fire related products.

Man these would be perfect for the dogs. My wife is notorious for waking up in the middle of the night and taking the dogs walking. She says it relaxes her but i worry about a car swerving and hitting her or the dogs because they are not illuminated sufficiently.

I just ordered one for Albert. I suppose 1.5" with a taper to a 1" buckle isn't an option, is it?

I'm watching with interest as it looks just the thing for out here in the Australian wilds! Probably would prefer red to green and would have to work out what the exchange rate is and the postage cost as well. Might make it a pre xmas present for a spoilt bush dog!

Albert got his new collar today and I wasn't disappointed at all. Quality craftsmanship once again and I love the look of the collar. Della is up next first but I wanted to check the sizing first and the size I ordered fits Albert perfectly.

Thank you @JerseyFirefighter (Rob)! :ty:

I had to drag Albert up from his nap and he didn't feel like posing at all. LOL
In new glow collar from Ridgeway July 2 19.JPG

Yawning in new glow collar from Ridgeway July 2 19.JPG

Back