• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Does She have a swollen Chest.

PARTH SOLANKE

Hello, this is Para. She is a 4 Months OLd Doberman Puppy. We are Buying Her a Harness, so We Measured her Neck Girth and Chest Girth. Her Neck Girth is around 32 CM and Her Chest Girth is around 54 CM, We think this is normal, but Her Chest does seem kind of swollen, is it really swollen or is it ok?20210926_193309.jpg20210926_193316.jpg

Ddski5

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Really difficult to tell from your picture. If you feel a lot of soft tissue then I would be concerned but Dobermans are known to be deep chested.

My male has an especially large deep chest. My female red- not so much.

E35FF710-7759-4BBB-960C-EE915E274BEF.jpeg

FA635455-50D5-480A-90FC-D3B06F5CDF1E.jpeg

E15C5B45-7A27-4A70-99E0-7515E0877B43.jpeg

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
I agree that it's hard to tell from the angle but it looks pretty normal to me when you're supposed to have the nice tummy tuck like that.