1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Does anyone add Cranberry to their dogs feed?

Discussion in 'Doberman Health Issues and Questions' started by jazzies mum, Jan 10, 2019.

1. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Greta used to eat them right off the plant. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wow x 1
  2. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Thank you everyone! Very good info, and it is cranimals powder that I gave her, so that should have been ok. The dose recommended on the packaging was way more than I gave her so it wasn't overdose. It has been hot here and I suppose there could have been some other factor at work, but if giving 1 teaspoon ACV a day is enough, then I'll stick with that. It's just to give her system a good strong immunity against bacteria, and I take a tablespoon of ACV myself daily! Diluted!!!

@Tropicalbri's What crazy dogs they are! If you fed them chillies on purpose they'd be pooping through the eye of a needle!!! :banghead: My last dog loved curry, chillie and all things spicy with no ill effects at all, but I don't let Jazz have more than just a taste. Yes, she does seem to like the tangy stuff, but that could be because it is mine!

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

She must just have an allergic reaction to it then. These dobes have sensitivities to many things.
    Try giving her fresh blueberries and see how she does. They also contribute to a shiny coat and are a good source of Omega 3.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I sprinkled just a dash of cayenne into eggs before scrambling them this morning. About a tablespoon’s worth of scrambled eggs went to Kaiser. Super slow exposure to avoid poop patrol, fingers crossed!

• Funny Funny x 1