1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman rescue in NC?

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by JanS, Oct 21, 2016.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

A friend who already has 2 Doberman's was asking if I knew of a good rescue in NC so I linked her to this one.
    Doberman Rescue of the Triad -- Available Dobes
    I know nothing about this rescue so I hope it's a reputable one. Does anyone know anything about this particular one?

Anyway, she ran into someone else with a nice male who wants to rehome him because he keeps jumping her 4' fence. :(

2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Here is the dog.
    NC Doberman.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

He's handsome.

I can ask someone I know who lives in NC about rescues.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

So Handsome!:love:

5. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I was told of a Carol Fama of Famadobes. I got this name from a very experienced, good source.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Why oh why did I open that link.

I know nothing of the place but good to see many of those dogs getting homes.:thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 1