1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman Puppy Available

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by geotergiA, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geotergiA

geotergiA Novitiate

I have a male pup born May 13 I bought from dobermans.com. He is great and the dobermans people are great I am allergic and can not keep him. If interested email vettepd@hotmail.com

2. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Hi. I didn't know there was a website like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear about your allergies. Hope you can find a good home for your boy! How old is he? Pictures?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I would return him to your breeder first if they are reputable. Especially if it is written in the contract to do so.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. geotergiA

geotergiA Novitiate

Born May 13 they are great. Trying to avoid hassling them

Attached Files:

6. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

A reputable breeder will take him back and will not feel at all "hassled" - they will want the best for the pup. You don't want to hand him over to just anyone! If you breeder won't take him, PLEASE seek out a Doberman-specific rescue organization.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I would lose the bridge on the ears as it is pulling them in too far and making the tips touch. The bridge is good for while they are gaining control of their ears.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm sorry you aren't able to keep him. I agree that all reputable breeders will want to take a pup back if it doesn't work out so that's the first thing I'd do.
    Where are you located? If for some reason the breeder doesn't work out we could help you find a Doberman specific rescue who could place him in the right home.

I also agree that you want to get rid of the center brace and make sure the posts are all the way in the canal so the ears go into the natural stance rather than pulling in like that.

Let us know how it goes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

Hey, :ntmy:I see you are in Orange County, NY! We are in Westchester!! Where abouts are you?

10. WiglWerm

• Like Like x 1
  11. Prushanks

Oooohhh the temptation..... :love:
    Though I barely survived Miesha's puppyhood.... But maybe foster? [andthenfallinlove...you know how the story goes ;)]

• Like Like x 3
  12. WiglWerm

Two is better than one...:whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Prushanks

Oh man... Two dobes and a GSD... Tank would have a full on heart attack. Miesha is killing him slowly... :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. JanS

The second pup is always a piece of cake when you know what to expect and have the older one to be of some guidance. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Prushanks

It just occurred to me that it might take some pressure off of Tank....... Oh man. My husband will kill me. But I won't lie... I'm really interested.... :blush-alt:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Prushanks

Just heard back, unfortunately it's a no-go for me... The owner is looking to re-sell him and if I spent one more dollar on a dog, my husband will sell ME!!!! :sorry:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. JanS

Thank you for the heads up. This thread will be closed since this is not a rescue or adoption and selling dogs is not allowed here.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.