Doberman movies.

HakuTheDoberman

Notable member
just curious if anyone has ever watched eyes of an angel? It was one of the movies I watched years ago that made me fall in love with Doberman’s.

Most movies portrayed them as vicious and mean dogs but this was one of the few I’ve seen that showed how loyal and loving they are.

Any other movies that you love that feature Doberman’s?

Indeed extraordinary to hear of a movie with a starring role by a Doberman where it's the loyalty and lovingness that is portrayed! I felt a bit emotional just watching that preview! :woot2:

While the movie wasn’t about Dobermans, they had a small roll.
And yes, somewhat as the “bad guy” although, they were just tending to the intruder:D
He acknowledged they weren’t your “average sons of bitches” :rofl:

Of course, there's the Dobermans in First Blood. Their handler proclaims something like "My dogs can eat and run at the same time!"

Cropped and docked too.

I am surprised, the snowflake in her must not know. She will hear it from her PETA buddies for sure.
Oh man. Couldn't agree more – good point.

Hey, maybe C&D is making a comeback. ? I noted in another thread the other night that I have seen a few examples of TV commercials that show Great Danes – cropped ones! Ford Trucks, Kia (or Hyundai) cars and I forget what else. It's surprising.

Cropped and docked too.

I am surprised, the snowflake in her must not know. She will hear it from her PETA buddies for sure.
Oh man. Couldn't agree more – good point.

Hey, maybe C&D is making a comeback. ? I noted in another thread the other night that I have seen a few examples of TV commercials that show Great Danes – cropped ones! Ford Trucks, Kia (or Hyundai) cars and I forget what else. It's surprising.
My response to this would be better suited to the political section:D

Madonna - Frozen

At 1:50 the Doberman appears.

First thins first:
That’s a beautiful Doberman.

Funny how things are okay when they use it for their own agenda.

Some could argue with this but how many times did you see her display the “okay” sign?? If it was anybody else, they would be clamoring to have her canceled.

First thins first:
That’s a beautiful Doberman.

Funny how things are okay when they use it for their own agenda.

Some could argue with this but how many times did you see her display the “okay” sign?? If it was anybody else, they would be clamoring to have her canceled.
She'd just call it artistic license. But it's such a universal symbol, I don't see it going away.

Back