1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman in NE Kansas running out of time.

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by DocReverto, Mar 1, 2013.

1. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Just got this from the owner....

None at this point. I was able to find the snow plow people that remember seeing Zoey in the field at 215th/Switzer the day after the first snow. We know through multiple sightings that she was over there, so I think she was taken by someone. We have up'd the reward and made bigger signs in hopes someone will call with a lead. Thank you again for your help!

• Like Like x 2
  2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

3. BradysMom

BradysMom Hot Topics Subscriber

:blush:hopefully safe

4. Rosco

Rosco Hot Topics Subscriber

Really hope she is safe and they return her!!

5. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

6. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I truly hope she is reunited with her family!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Heatherjg

Heatherjg Hot Topics Subscriber

I hope she gets back to her owners

8. Berkena

Berkena New Member

Oh I hope you find her and she is ok ... i can only imagine how frightened she must be. Prayers to all the searchers and the owners as well.

9. hottdaddyswife

hottdaddyswife Hot Topics Subscriber

oh my gosh! i cant even imagine! zoey, her owners and everyone helping to find her are in my prayers! i wish i was in the area so i could help search! please, keep us posted. :fingersx:

10. Deepblue

Deepblue Notable member

We got our fingers crossed here got to stay positive,.....

• Like Like x 2
  11. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Still no update.

I hope she is ok :(